Tom mutunga (page 4)
"Getting it right first time!!"
- Economics Master’s degree KENYATTA UNIVERSITY D58/CTY/PT/32716/2015
- Economics Bachelor’s degree kenyatta university 14588947
- Course: Bachelor of Commerce
- Institute: Kenyatta University
- Fields Of Study: Business & Finance
Units done: Economics, finance, accounting, marketing.
A++++++++++++++++++++ Thank You!!!
- Assignment 2: Use Cases
- 30 questions (Microeconomics) 60 mins to complete
- 2 questions
- zxcbnyhgfGreat as always!
- Research Methods
Perfectthank you. always ready to do your work.
- zxczbsafThank you!
- asdxzcbqeqegreat working with you!
- asdxzcbqeqeThank you.
- Health Information Systems–Recommendation for the Acquisition, Implementation, and Support of a Health Information Systemthank you!
- L.A.S.T Customer service concept
Low quality elementary level
- MBALN670 – Supply Chain Management
Fairly written. The conclusion had no position though.
- Research Proposal
Their was quick response to my questions. The hand shake was smooth and even agreed to complete assignment in a time crunch. Definitely will use again if this goes well!
- Microeconomics Exam 30 questions
30/30 100% best tutor for exams thus far
- Perdisco-Coffee& Caffee Supplier (EXCEL)
- essaysmooth handshake! great communication!