- BAM 223 Principles of Economics Final Exam
100% CORRECT???? Not even close, I failed this exam, got only 12 correct. You're a thief.
- ACC - Operating and Capital Leases
- Online Exam 8_07 Business Communication
Thanks for a great grade. Will def work with again.
- As a financial analyst at Glencolin International (GI)
I am looking for the answers to part 2, the solution manual only provide the answer to part 1, the search result indicates the answer for part 2 is just a copy of the question. I paid $26.90 for nothing.
- BAM 513 Financial Management Final Exam
- UMUC Biology 102/103 Lab 5: Meiosis
- OPS MGMT Week 10 Homework Assignment
- MKTG 340 Unit 4 Individual Project
- Enzymes: Temperature, pH, and Specificity Hands-On Labs, Inc.
Great! This is exactly what I needed
- ACC 545 week 6 Consolidated Financials
The review did not cover the material I was interested in
- ACC Problem I-24.03 - Net present value with multiple cash flows
The math in part 1 of the problem is solid. However, it does not answer part 2 of the question - 1) need to calculate the rate of return to see if it is above 12% and need to describe how uncertainty plays a role in the evaluation.
- Probability & Statustics PROJECT 3 INSTRUCTIONS -Based on Larson & Farber: sections 5.2-5.3
ANSWER WAS CORRECT. THANK YOU
- PSY 410 Week 2 Worksheet Assignment
The whole worksheet was 80 percent plagiarism. I will not purchase from here again. My school have plagiarism report and they found 80 percent copy
- ECON 545- Project 1—Microeconomic Analysis
Poor.. All Plagarism...
- Ashford University BUS 215 Week 5 Discussions
- What are some of the problems that you have experienced when writing or receiving poorly
- Strayer MAT 540 Quantitative Methods Midterm Exam (Latest)
Thanks for the quick response,received a good grade from exam answers. I will definitely use you again.
- STATS Multiple Choice Quiz Solution Bank
31/43 Are Correct. Good Enough I guess.. The price is too high for a lot of wrong answers though.
- Strayer MAT 540 Quiz 1
Usually I am satisfied when I purchase something, but this was a farce. There were 3 (three) answers that pertained to the assignment. I am very disappointed !!!
- OPS MGMT - Frank’s machine shop
Wrong answer: Where the whole calculation depend on the Holding cost, and the Holding cost time unit must match the time unit for the Demand Rate. Accordingly, in this case: Holding cost = 1% x Production cost per unit = .01 x 50= £0.5 per unit per month =12 x 0.5= £6 per unit per year