- English Writing Bachelor’s degree MOUNT KENYA UNIVERSITY 18043458
- English Writing Bachelor’s degree MOUNT KENYA UNIVERSITY 18043457
- Course: Bachelor of Education in Early Childhood Studies
- Institute: California State Polytechnic University--Pomona - Pomona, CA
- Fields Of Study: Education
Early Childhood Studies tackles these questions and more. It explores the why, how and what of studying and working with young children and their families, considering how a range of theories can help us to identify useful questions. This is a comprehensive, up-to-date, challenging and accessible core text for the Early Childhood Studies course. Throughout, key theories and research findings are highlighted and explored to help link theory and practice. It covers the important themes of child development, communication, wellbeing, observation, working with parents, inclusive practice, leadership and research. This fourth edition has been fully updated throughout and includes new chapters on children and risk, inclusive learning environments, play and adults' concepts of childhood.
- No Ratings