"Expert in human resource, psychology, criminology& justice, sociology, finance, accounting, economics, education, marketing, business just to mention a few"
- Fields Of Study: Human Resource Management
- Fields Of Study: Science
I am an experienced online tutor with over 1200 academic papers and 800 resumes written.
maths, statistics, human resource, psychology, criminology& justice, sociology, finance, accounting, economics, education, marketing, business among others
- music research paper
The essay is great!!THANKS VERY MUCH. FOR MORE A++ GRADES, JUST CONTACT ME.
- DqNOT RATEDThanks Always contact me for your A+++ grades.
- Anyone that can get a 1-2 page summary for the book The Stranger by Albert Camus?
Great detail and done way earlier than expected! Thanks!!welcome. I always give A+++ grades at an affordable price
- "Data Warehouses and Network Infrastructure" Imagine that you are an IT organizational leader in a mid-sized company. Comprise a justifiable argument for the use of data warehouses, data centers, and data marts in order to support for business intelligencthanks very much
- Then answer the following questions: What is meant by organizational change? What are some of the main challenges when it comes to organizational change? What are some ways that organizations can improve the likelihood of success in their change efforts?thanks very much
- Why is it important for top executives to value and support shared leadership? Do you think that shared leadership is essential for team and organizational effectiveness? Why or why not?thanks
- Top Management Concerns" Please respond to the following: According to the text, the authors asserted that business productivity and cost reduction were the top concerns by a wide margin among the top five (5) management concerns. Give your opinion on wmy pleasure working with you
- The chief operating officer (COO) has noticed that production employees in the company’s Mexican manufacturing operations are unhappy with some of the production engineering decisions made by engineers in the company’s headquarters in Chicago. At the samethanks very much
- Read the instructions again for the final project due in week seven. You will earn a small number of points weekly as you work through the milestones, but the majority of the points for this project will be awarded for the Final Project. This week you army pleasure working with you
- Two college graduates recently joined the same major newspaper as journalists. Both work long hours and have tight deadlines for completing their stories. They are under constant pressure to scout out new leads and be the first to report new controversiesthanks
- Select one of the major change forces listed below. For your selection, provide a brief explanation of the type of organizational change required to help manage that force. A. Generational change (millennials) B. Artificial Intelligence (robotithanks
- Students are to read instructor’s materials for week one on the topics of Mesopotamia, Ancient Egypt, and Judea (Ancient Hebrews), as well as this week’s text readings. Then, a reflective writing is to be done and submitted through Blackboard. The writinmy pleasure
- A common refrain among executives is “People are our most important asset.” Relate this statement to any two of the four perspectives of organizational effectiveness presented in this chapter. Does this statement apply better to some perspectives than to
- You are responsible for convening a major event in which senior officials from several state governments will try to come to an agreement on environmental issues. It is well known that some officials posture so that they appear superior, whereas others ar
- This week you will be doing an annotated bibliography for five informational/graphic resources as well as how they will be used to support the argument. They will be in your PowerPoint slide show. There MUST be at least 10 images. Remember- your chosen to
- Please read instructor’s materials for week four on the topic of the Middle Ages and the Renaissance, as well as this week’s text readings. Then, a reflective writing is to be done and submitted through Blackboard. The writing prompt for this week’s refl
- Silos are cohesive divisions or units in organizations that don’t work well with other units and undermine the success of organizations. Silos can be encouraged by managers that pit people or departments against each other. They can be destroyed by creati
- Over the course of the block/semester, you will be asked to read two selections from that book.The selections will be a chapter or 15-20 pages. You will summarize the selection; the summary should be one-two pages. The summary should be ONLY the ideas in
- he writing prompt for this week’s reflective writing answers the question- “What past philosophical beliefs and governmental developments have had a lasting effect on us in America?” Be specific connecting the past to the present with examples from parti
- Read the instructions again for the final project due in week seven. You will earn a small number of points weekly as you work through the milestones, but the majority of the points for this project will be awarded for the Final Project. Your chosen topi