Writing half page about Proteopedia in Biochemistry. Due in 24 hoursm.hvjazu.s9c
Provide clear concrete examples of where Proteopedia, and the use of 3D images, help students to better understand the relationship of structure and function.
Address (suggested prompts):
- What could we (I) do to help students get interested on the subject- on using 3D structures to teach function? - What to avoid, try not to do, when teaching protein structures?-What is your overall impression of the process of making a proteopedia page? Do you think it is better or more interesting that you choose which protein to research, or would rather have a stock list of potential subjects?-What else do you want to say about it?
- 3 months ago
- DISEASE MODEL VS POSITIVE PSYCHOLOGY
- FIN 534 quiz 2 week 3
- FIN 370 Final Exam
- For Master Ann
- Payment Link
- paraphrasing a reflection essay
- PHL 323 Week 3 Learning Team Assignment Current Ethical Issue in Business Paper
- Finance Week 3
- Kara is 10 years old. She has been given an intelligence test. Her mental age is 13. According to Sternberg, what is her IQ? Conduct research and interpret her score. Choose two theories of intelligence. Write a 150- to 200-word discussion on the compon