Write a conclusion about odometers.testnik2
1) Odometers measure distance traveled. How accurate are automobile odometers? As part of a project for a statistics class, two students borrowed several cars and drove them over a 10 mile course. Using the odometer readings that follow, calculate an effect size index and find the t test value. Write a conclusion about odometers.
10.1 9.9 10.1 10.3 10.0 10.2 10.1
2) Data Set 9-4
N = 6 SC = 30 SC 2 = 180
Refer to Data Set 9-4. For µ = 3.00, the effect size index is ?
- 10 months ago
- Can someone help me EDUC 501 and EDUC 670?
- you will create a PowerPoint presentation about the learning process for the parents of your students. Select a grade level 1-8 and one of the learning theories discussed in this course.
- i need help in reading homework
- Assignment B4
- Assignment 1: Staffing Plan for a Growing Business Due Week 6 and worth 280 points
- Wireless topology
- Question for Dr Napoleon ONLY
- Advanced macroeconomic
- Wk. 4 discussion 1
- Free of plagiarism and fresh copy following rubric