write a 750-1,000-word commentary that addresses a trend/topic related to ADHD.
This means that your essay should review a singletrend related to ADHD. For instance, you could analyze one of the following trends (you are not limited to this list; these are suggestions):
· Increase in ADHD Diagnoses
· Impact of ADHD on a Child’s Schooling
· Impact of New ADHD Treatments
· Hidden Dangers of ADHD Medications
· The Reasoning Behind ADHD Awareness Week
· ADHD and the Zombie Phenomenon
· ADHD Drug Overdoses
This essay isNOTa summary of several different elements of ADHD. Rather, it is an analysis of a single trend related to ADHD, including various elements of that single trend.
Your review should include at least fivescholarly sources outside of class texts.
1. Label or Identify the Subject:Provide the name for the trend and provide some context or background for the subject.
2. Explain the Subject:Find a pattern of meaning in the trend (e.g., speculate as to causes and effects of an event, compare with a similar case, or offer an example).
Make a Judgment/Offer an Opinion:Evaluate the trend using third person; offer praise or critique the trend, offering evidence to support your claims
· Include in-text citations and a References page for at least FIVE scholarly sources outside of class texts.
· These sources should be used to support any claims you make.
· APA format
· Include this research in the paper in a scholarly manner.
-The name for the trend is present. The context or background for the subject is well-researched and comprehensive.
The student thoroughly understands and explains the subject. With an impressive level of depth, a pattern of meaning in the trend is described.
The student makes a credible judgment and offers an innovative opinion using multiple sources to support the judgments/opinions. The evaluation of the trend represents a variety of perspectives.
-Essay is logically organized to lead readers to understanding content. Introduction explains subject and engages readers. Thesis statement is placed appropriately, according to the genre of commentary. Well-ordered paragraphs are developed around topic sentences, and advance essay’s ideas. Conclusion provides strong, satisfying ending, not a mere summary of the essay.
-Layout: Essay is double-spaced with 12 pt. Times New Roman font, 1” margins, heading (with name, date, course and instructor), headers (assignment title and page numbers using appropriate header function).
-Voice and tone characterize ideas and effectively create appropriate mood. Word choice includes active verbs, concrete nouns, and precise words. A variety of sentence structures strengthens the ideas, create vitality, and avoid choppiness in the writing. Writing is concise.
-Demonstrates outstanding control of grammatical conventions.
No Errors: Apostrophe use Capitalization Commas--misplaced or missing
Faulty point of view shifts
Pronoun agreement Quotation errors Semicolons--misused Run-ons and fragments Spelling errors
- A+ Team_here
- Michelle Malk
- Amanda Smith
- PHD doctorate
- The quA+lity
- Ryan Tr
- Essays Guru
- hifsa shaukat
- nadia tutor
- Miss Brigit
- All Works solver
- Prof. Celine M.
- Atta ur Rehman
- Reem Hasan
- Angelina May
- RESPECT WRITER
- Catherine Owens
- KATHERINE BECKS
- brilliant answers
- Jessica Luis
- Dr Candice_2547
- Homework Pro
- Claire Audrey
- Jenny Boom
- Rey writer
- ANN HARRIS
- Wendy Lewis
- kim woods
- Miss Professor
- prof avril
- Prof Allan
- Adrian Monroe
- Haniff Salim
- Terry Roberts
- wizard kim
- phyllis young
- ENS. writer
- Sara Waynes
- Dr R Judy Mark
- Ph.D A+ Grade
- university work
- Emily Michael
- for Exceptional Proff
- Week 8 Discussion
- Module 3 Discussion
- Wizard Kim Contract Negotiation Process 420
- habitat_ and their _niche*****Already A++ Rated Tutorial*****Use as Guide Paper*****
- Lease Accounting and Reporting On January 1, 2017, Evans Company entered into a noncancelable lease for a machine to be used in its manufacturing operations. The lease transfers ownership of the machine to Evans by the end of the lease term. The term o
- Econ HW
- class 2 unit 9 ASSIGMENT
- BUS 610 ORGANIZATIONAL