World music:chapter read (28pages) summary and listening response
1.careful read this chapter and summary (introduces each country and their culture, traditions music and instruments)
2.Find a recording of music from the region we are studying (The Middle East). Consider using the Smithsonian Folkways, Nonesuch Explorer Series, Lyrichord Discs or Nimbus Records websites to find recordings, and then search for the title on Spotify or YouTube. Those streaming services are strongly recommended, but another free streaming service is acceptable. Listen carefully, noting the instruments, the number of performers, the form, and anything else you can identify.
3.Type a 1-2 page paper. This paper should contain two main sections: a summary of the chapter and your thoughts, ideas, and reactions to the music you found. This can include your opinions, feelings, ideas, and anything else that may be relevant. Include a link to the music you selected.
here is a example, and the pages of this chapter
- brilliant answers
- Dr Candice_2547
- Colossal Genius
- university work
- Quickly answer
- Catherine Owens
- Wendy Lewis
- prof avril
- Terry Roberts
- kim woods
- Emily Michael
- Jenny Boom
- Angelina May
- Miss Professor
- phyllis young
- Ph.D A+ Grade
- Saad Fahim
- Cash budget
- reading assignment
- For the following genetics problems, perform a cross using a Punnett Square and tell what the expected genotypic and phenotypic ratios...
- FOR MICHAEL.SMITH - Read the following scenarios and answer the questions listed at the end of each scenario
- 2 Page speech AH (Zeek the Geek)
- 7.1. Week 7 Discussion 1. What is contracting out? Weigh the advantages and disadvantages of contracting out. Do you think that the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? When would contracting out NOT be advantageous? 2. What do you think about the rise
- Health Discussion
- GENV 205 WEEK 6 chapter 11 QUIZ
Carefully read Chapter 9.
Find a recording of music from the region we are studying . Consider using the Smithsonian Folkways or Nimbus Records websites to find recordings, and …
Carefully read Chapter 7.
Find a recording of music from the region we are studying (east asia). Consider using the Smithsonian Folkways or Nimbus Records websites to find recordings, …
Carefully read Chapter 6.
Find a recording of music from the region we are studying (southeastern). Consider using the Smithsonian Folkways or Nimbus Records websites to find …