Workplace Environment Assessmentnurseo
How healthy is your workplace?
You may think your current organization operates seamlessly, or you may feel it has many issues. You may experience or even observe things that give you pause. Yet, much as you wouldn’t try to determine the health of a patient through mere observation, you should not attempt to gauge the health of your work environment based on observation and opinion. Often, there are issues you perceive as problems that others do not; similarly, issues may run much deeper than leadership recognizes.
There are many factors and measures that may impact organizational health. Among these is civility. While an organization can institute policies designed to promote such things as civility, how can it be sure these are managed effectively? In this Discussion, you will examine the use of tools in measuring workplace civility.
- Review the Resources and examine the Clark Healthy Workplace Inventory, found on page 20 of Clark (2015).
- Review and complete the Work Environment Assessment Template in the Resources.
- Post a brief description of the results of your Work Environment Assessment. Based on the results, how civil is your workplace? Explain why your workplace is or is not civil. Then, describe a situation where you have experienced incivility in the workplace. How was this addressed? Be specific and provide examples.
- 2 years ago
- 2 pages 5 hours
- i need help with
- BUS600 Management Communications with Technology Tools FULL COURSE
- Note: The z-scoring method used in the practice data file is covered in Lesson 19 during PSYC 354. You will use raw data for all homework exercises with no need to convert to z scores.
- A patient with Musculoskeletal Limitations Complicated by a medical Illness.
- Purpose and History CJA/234