Wk8 DQ - Data Analysis & Business Intelligencevoyage
Welcome to the last week of your course. In this discussion question you have the opportunity to be creative and to relate what you have learned to your professional lives. Please explore and critically think about some of the learning outcomes and concepts presented in this course. Please effectively communicate how you would lead an organization (or a group of people within the organization) by applying the knowledge you have learned ethically and responsibly. Your discussion should also include innovative thinking, and information-technology aspects (such as the Internet, social-media, computers, and so forth) that may assist you in decision-making. You may frame your discussion around any functional component of business, and in any context; problem-solving, management, leadership, organizational behavior, and so forth
1. Please have at least 2 paragraphs
2. Need to have at least 1 peer-reviewed article as the reference and textbook as the reference
3. Please write about the learning outcome from the course "Data Analysis & Business Intelligence“, and how that could help on the future career.
4. Please find the attachments as the textbook and power points of the course for the reference.
5. Please find the Course Learning Outcome list of this course in the attachment
- 9 months ago
Week 1 Discussions and Required Resources
Part 1 and Part 2 must be at least 150 - 200 words unless otherwise
Part 1: The Quantitative Analysis Approach
1. For this discussion, begin by …2 years ago
Please define each of the following concepts and provide one example of each concept: descriptive and inferential statistics, a sample and a population, qualitative and …a year ago
a year ago
- Describe the concepts of prior probability, conditional probability, joint probability, and posterior probability.
- Explain Bayes’ Theorem and provide a numerical example …
Using LIRN (or JSTOR), Internet, and the textbook, please develop and prepare an 7th APA formatted paper that provides an analysis of all of the following topics. Please include a management …a year ago
10 months ago
- What is a probability distribution?
- What is a continuous probability distribution?
- What are the differences in the various types of sampling?
- Discuss the concept of …
Using your textbook (look at some of the business examples that are illustrated), LIRN, JSTOR.org, and the Internet, develop an 7th edition APA formatted paper that defines and …10 months ago
Please explain the steps involved in conducting a goodness-of-fit test to determine whether a sample of observations is from a normal population. Provide a numerical example
…10 months ago
Question for Paper:
Using your textbook (look at some of the business examples that are illustrated), LIRN, JSTOR.org, and the Internet, develop an APA formatted paper that defines and presents …9 months ago
- NOT RATED
Briefly define the following concepts and provide numerical examples:
- The Null hypothesis
- Type I error
- Type II error
- Test statistic
- Critical values
1. …10 months ago