Wk#7 Discussion and Research paperkoti
Web server auditing can go a long way in enforcing tighter security and ensuring business continuity. The power of log data is tremendous. Web server logs record valuable information pertaining to usage, errors, and other important security events. Using a specialized auditing tool can be extremely helpful during the audit of web servers. In your discussion this week, please discuss the methods of identifying weak web server configurations and how to mitigate them for a secure web server. Possible concepts to include are SSL certificates, HTTPS usage, attack surface, SQL injection, vulnerability migration, and least privilege. In at least one of your peer responses, provide an overview of how to audit the web server’s security and implement best practices.
2. Research paper:
Develop a disaster recovery plan for an organization. There are many different templates available online for you to use as reference and guidance. Your plan should cover the following sections (these sections detail the elements in a DR plan in the sequence defined by industry compliance standards ISO 27031 and ISO 24762):
1. Important: This section should summarize key action steps (such as where to assemble employees if forced to evacuate the building) and list key contacts with contact information for ease of authorizing and launching the plan.
3. Roles and Responsibilities
4. Incident Response
5. Plan Activation
6. Document History
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
· Be approximately six to eight pages in length, not including the required cover page and reference page. (Remember, APA is double spaced)
· Follow APA 7 guidelines. Your paper should include an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.
· Support your answers with the readings from the course and at least four scholarly journal articles to support your positions, claims, and observations, in addition to your textbook.
· Be clearly and well-written, concise, and logical, using excellent grammar and style techniques. You are being graded in part on the quality of your writing.
- 10 months ago
- bus697 Project Management Discussion 2
- 100 words - 8 hours
- bus math QRB501 wk1 qu-3
- business capstone
- Encryption/Decryption Algorithms
- Seafood restaurants along the coast of New England offer a variety
- A cola-dispensing machine is set to dispense 10 ounces of cola per cup
- mat week 1
- SUSTAINABLE URBAN PLANNING
- A psychologist at a private mental hospital was asked
- 2 years ago
Topic: After reviewing 1 and 2 Chapters in below text book, Describe and discuss ways, if any, we can safely share security data.Are there precautions we can take, technical solutions we can …a year ago
Internet-relatedcrime occurs every minute.Cyber criminalssteal millions of dollarswith near impunity. For everyone that is captured nearly 10,000 or not captured. For every …a year ago
Topic: Malicious individuals have discoveredseveral methodsto attack and defeat cryptosystems. It's important that understand the threatsposed by cryptographic attacks to …a year ago
Discussion: Should be between 250-to-300 words.
DUE DATE: Wednesday End of Day USA time (3 days from now)
Reply: I need 2 replies. Reply is nothing but just additional 100-150 words on same …10 months ago
An Annotated Bibliography is a working list of references—books, journal article, Online documents, websites, etc. that you will use for an essay, research paper, or project. However, each reference …2 months ago
Read Chapter 1 and 2 Before Proceed to the Work. Text is Attached for Reference.
After this weeks readings and your own research, describe and discuss ways, if any, we can safely share …a month ago
Internet-related crime occurs every minute. Cybercriminals steal millions of dollars with near impunity. For everyone that is captured nearly 10,000 or not captured. For every one successful …a month ago
A new medium-sized health care facility just opened and you are hired as the CIO. The CEO is somewhat technical and has tasked you with creating a threat model. The CEO needs to …22 days ago
Considering the importance of data in organization, it is absolutely essential to secure the data present in the database. What are the strategic and technical security measures for good database …9 days ago