Will Ocean Iron Fertilization Work?
Powell, H. 2008a. Fertilizing the Ocean with Iron. Is this a viable way to help reduce carbon dioxide levels in
the atmosphere? Oceanus 46(1): 4‐10.
Powell, H. 2008b. Will Ocean Iron Fertilization Work? Getting carbon into the ocean is one thing. Keeping it
there is another. Oceanus 46(1): 10‐13.
Powell, H. 2008c. What are the possible side effects? The uncertainties and unintended consequences of
manipulating ecosystems. Oceanus 46(1): 14‐17.
Prepare a short essay (2‐3 paragraphs) addressing the following questions:
1. Summarize the iron hypothesis and why scientists and industry are interested in fertilizing the oceans
2. Briefly describe the pros and cons of iron fertilization.
3. Would you support commercial companies fertilizing the world’s oceans? Why or why not?
- PROF. ANN
- RESPECT WRITER
- Dr. Ignatius
- Megan Tillman
- Doctor Okumu
- Dr Candice_2547
- writer respect
- Urgent Tutor
- kim woods
- Potty Pavarotti
- brilliant answers
- Catherine Owens
- Rey writer
- university work
- phyllis young
- Angelina May
- prof avril
- Miss Professor
- Terry Roberts
- Ph.D A+ Grade
- Michelle Lewis Phd
- judge mike
- Make a summary for an article
- Technical Paper: Object-oriented Programming (OOP) / Event-Driven Programming (EDP) versus Procedural Programming (PP)
- project management week 2 dq's
- education assignment
- 4 Discussion questions
- Urgent 2
- AB224: Microeconomics Unit 3: Supply and Demand - Discussion
- SOCS 350 Week 1 Discussion 1 and 2 + Week 2 Discussion 1
- Week 9 Homework
- reading homework