Which View Of Sexual Behavior (Conventional, Liberal Or Moderate) Come Closest To Your Own Perspective? What Are Your Reasons For Favoring It?.Stefyzia
Which view of sexual behavior (conventional, liberal or moderate) come closest to your own perspective? What are your reasons for favoring it? minimum of 350 words.
I have a liberal view
Conventional view-Sex is morally acceptable only between one man and one woman who are married to each other by legal authority- premarital sex and extramarital sex are wrong.
Liberal view (nonpolitical)-As long as basic moral standards are respected (for example, no one is harmed or coerced), any sexual activity engaged in by informed, consenting adults is permissible.
Moderate view-Sex is permissible, whether in marriage or not, if the consenting partners have a serious emotional connection.
- 5 months ago
- Finance Assignment
- Business Discussion Question
- discussion due 6pm pacific time, Homework project due on 5/7 at 6pm pacific time
- need help
- speech outline
- Looking to find an inductive argument that occurs in some online source (make sure to cite the source) or think...
- FIX REPORT CIVIL ENGINEERING
- Acc280 Financial Accounting: Comprehensive Problem (Appendix G) Julie’s Maids Cleaning Service Inc