Which is a correct representation of .000025 in scientific notation?
Because quantum mechanics is physics that describes the interactions of very small objects (i.e. molecules, atoms, and electrons), this week you will need to know how to multiply very small numbers. Remember that scientific notation writes very small or large number in terms of powers of 10. For example, .0008 can be written in scientific notation as 8 x 10-4 or as 8E-4. The power of 10 (-4 in this case) tells you to take the number 8.0 and move the decimal 4 places to the left giving us .0008.
- Desalination Technology for Management Water Issue in California. 15 pages
- HISTORY CLASS
- English help
- BUSINESS HELP NEEDED! NO PLAGIARISM! MUST WRITE IN FLUENT ENGLISH
- in 2-3 paragraphs
- APA format is required, intext citation is required. (A+++ work needed)
- BEH 225 Week 8 Assignment Diagnosis and Treatment
- ADJ 215 Week 6 Assignment Compare and Contrast Crime and Terrorism
- ITB 406 W6 KBR