WHAT IS DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY?yuhangui10131117
In this lesson we learned some key differences between digital and analog photography and some applications of each.
This unit has two separate tracks of projects depending on your access to a digital camera.
If you have access to a digital camera (even if you don’t own one you may borrow one from a friend or family member) we STRONGLY recommend that you take some digital photos. There is no substitute for actually creating digital art. You will surprise yourself with some of the great photos you capture.
If you have access to a digital camera, follow track 1. We recommend that you take a look at the other projects in track 1 for this unit as they build on each other and you can work at your own pace.
Find a digital camera and get comfortable
The first step is to find a digital camera that you can borrow to use for this unit. Don’t worry about the technical quality of the camera. For our purposes, even an inexpensive camera can help you take great photos. Ask to also borrow the camera manual. If the original is not available, there’s still a good chance you’ll be able to find it online. The manual will highlight some of the camera’s best features that you might have trouble accessing on your own. Get comfortable with the camera by practicing. Take some photos in various settings.
Write any questions or discussions you have.
Identify quality photos online
If you don’t have access to a digital camera or choose not to participate in taking photos you can search the web for five photos that you believe have artistic merit.
Post the photos and write a few lines under each photo about why you think it is an example of good quality photography.
REMEMBER: You have to follow one track of assignments; either shoot photos or write about photos. You can not mix the tracks.
Track 1: A log of questions or comments about the process of familiarizing yourself with a digital camera.
Track 2: Photos and a description of why they appeal to you.
When submitting written assignments please remember to:
- Submit the assignment question(s) and your responses.
- Proof read for spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Remember to use complete sentence structure.
- Paragraphs need to have a minimum of six sentences.
Upload your Digital Photography project for the track that you chose to explore.
- a month ago
- writer respect
- Ultimate GEEK
- Ashley Ellie
- Brilliant Geek
- Michelle Owens
- Prof Bila Shaka
- Jahky B
- university work
- Coleen Anderson
- Colossal Genius
- JOHN JUNIOR001
- RESPECT WRITER
- Amanda Smith
- Catherine Owens
- MISS MLUCK
- Brainy Brian
- runge-kutta acer
- brilliant answers
- Callie Thorne
- Guarantee Pass
- MathStats Acer
- Expert Humaira
- Terry Roberts
- kim woods
- Rey writer
- Miss Professor
- Wendy Lewis
- Martin Writer
- Prof Nato(PhD)
- Prof. X
- Jamie Acker
- Phd christine
- A-Plus Essays Writer
- Star writer
- kevin kamau
- Seasoned Helper
- Grade A+ fixing
- Mehreen Malik
- HCS 212 Complete Course Week 1-5 GRADE A++
- ECO 204 Week 5 Final paper - HIVAIDS Pandemic and Growth Versus
- CIS 319 Week 2 DQ 1,DQ 2,DQ 3 and DQ 4
- BCOM 275 Week 1 - Communication Process Model
- English 121 Academic Writing
- What Allied nation bore the brunt of the death and devastation during World War II? What role did this nation play in the overall outcome of the war?
- BUSN 312 WK2
- w2 FINITE MATH - What is the difference between scalar multiplication and matrix multiplication? Give examples of each operation.
- week 4 quiz bus 308