what color is your hat part IIIAhokie
You are hired at a critical infrastructure organization (e.g., health care, legal, financial) and your first task is to conduct a penetration test from the white hat or black hat perspective. Select a publicly-traded organization of your choice within the industry of your choosing. Prepare a mini summary report of the findings to include proposed recommendations to be reviewed by executive leadership roles. Within the report, make sure to address the following by using academic and current (within 2 years) sources:
- Evaluate how susceptible the business infrastructure is to certain kinds of attack and how to prevent this (such as models of countermeasures).
- Assess the potential impact to the business and operations if a malicious attacker were to succeed.
- Provide evidence to support increased security technology needs.
- Suggest security best practices that the organization should follow.
- 2 years ago
- dr rocal 4192
- Human behavior in social environment
- DUE IN 6 HOURS
- Spanish Help A+ mini
- A regional bank has decided to open an office overseas for serving those businesses that are expanding internationally. Choose a...
- Due Today!
- 100 A Discussion Question: Supervision
- Forum 1
- MGT401 Test 2/MGT401 Test 2/MGT401 Test 2
- NOT RATED
see attachment3 years ago