WEEK6-Executive Program Practical Connection Activity -Emerging Threats & Countermeasuresareddy
Course: Emerging Threats & Countermeasures
LATE SUBMISSION WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED BY PROF.
Due Date – 1 day
At University, it is a priority that students are provided with strong educational programs and courses that allow them to be servant-leaders in their disciplines and communities, linking research with practice and knowledge with ethical decision-making. This assignment is a written assignment where students will demonstrate how this course research has connected and put into practice within their own career.
Provide a reflection of at least 500 words (or 2 pages double spaced) of how the knowledge, skills, or theories of this course have been applied, or could be applied, in a practical manner to your current work environment. If you are not currently working, share times when you have or could observe these theories and knowledge could be applied to an employment opportunity in your field of study.
My Job Role - QA Engineer
- Provide a 500 word (or 2 pages double spaced) minimum reflection.
- Use of proper APA formatting and citations. If supporting evidence from outside resources is used those must be properly cited.
- Share a personal connection that identifies specific knowledge and theories from this course.
- Demonstrate a connection to your current work environment. If you are not employed, demonstrate a connection to your desired work environment.
- You should not, provide an overview of the assignments assigned in the course. The assignment asks that you reflect how the knowledge and skills obtained through meeting course objectives were applied or could be applied in the workplace.
Plagiarism includes copying and pasting material from the internet into assignments without properly citing the source of the material.
- 6 months ago
np2 years ago
- 2 years ago
a year ago
mea year ago
assigbmenta year ago
.a year ago
NAAa year ago
Na/A10 months ago
- 10 months ago
This assignment is a written assignmentwhere students will demonstrate how this course research has connected and put into practice within their own career.
Provide a …5 months ago