Week4 main sub discussionMichelle1994
Go to pages 72 to 73 of your recommended textbook and familiarize yourself with the CASE STUDY 3-1. You can thereafter discuss and give answers to the following questions based on the case study:
1. Discuss the layers of culture that are evident in this case. Why do you think Southwest has preferred to grow organically over its history?
2. What are the similarities and dissimilarities between the cultures, values, and beliefs of Southwest and AirTran airlines? Where would you expect the differences to be most difficult to manage? Why?
3. What problem could arise due to the different perspectives of both airlines toward online reservation systems? What do you recommend the managers do to solve these problems?
4. What would you recommend managers to do to ensure a smooth integration of the information systems given the cultural differences?
I am aware that all students have a Grammarly account. I, therefore, request you all to use Grammarly to check your paper before you upload to iLearn, failing to do so will cause you to lose some points. The essence of doing this is to ensure that your paper is free from grammatical errors, conjugation, and spellings.
Remember your initial post on the main topic should be posted by Wednesday at 11:59 PM (EST). Your 2 following posts should be commenting on your classmates’ post on different days by Sunday 11:59 PM (EST). You should end the week with 3 total discussion posts.
A quality post is more than stating, “I agree with you.” Maybe you should state why you agree with your classmate’s post. Additionally, post some examples or find a related topic on the Internet or University’s library and comment on it in the discussion post.
Reference: Pearlson, K., Saunders, C., Galletta, D. Managing and Using Information Systems: A Strategic Approach, 6th Edition. Burlington, MA. Wiley, 2016
ISBN: 978-1-119-24807-1 (EVALC
it should be 250 to 300 words all questions.
- a year ago
- Discount Assign
- Michel Owenns"
- Splendid Tutor
- Claire Audrey
- Amanda Smith
- Prof. Esmeralda
- Rey writer
- AccA Eco Bus
- Phd christine
- Megan Tillman
- university work
- Emma Baker
- Urgent Tutor
- Angelina May
- Dr R Judy Mark
- Miss Professor
- kim woods
- Catherine Owens
- writer respect
- Michelle Lewis Phd
- Expert Ahmed
- judge mike
- Abdullah Anwar
- Sociology of Race and Ethic Relations
- Budgeting - Assignment 3
- compensation and benefit systems questions 5
- answer the questions in 350 words after watching the documentry
- BUS 600 Management Communications with Technology
- Quick home work
- psychology question
- ACCT 504 Midterm
- ACC555 Unit 1 Assignment 2
- Qnt 561 Chapter 3 Week 1 Homework
After you have read Chapter 12 and listened to the Chapter 12 lecture read Case Study 12-2 Business Intelligence at CKE Restaurants. Answer question 1. How does the BIS at CKE add value to the …a year ago
Case Study on Operational Strategy for an IT Organization:
You are in IT management/leadership team in a medium size IT organization and are responsible for three engineering teams. Your teams are …a year ago
After you have read Chapter 13 and listened to the Chapter 13 lecture read Case Study 13-1 Ethical Decision Making. Pick ONE situation and respond to the discussion questions.a year ago
- a year ago
- 9 months ago
Transforming a business today means redesigning business processes. Two techniques used to transform a static business process are (1) radical process redesign, which is sometimes called business …10 months ago
After read Chapter 1(Text Book Pdf attached) and listened to the Chapter 1 lecture(From PPT - This has audio file on each slide) read Case Study 1-2 Google(Page 31 of the …2 years ago
Case Study on the Use of Information Technology to Improve Business Processes in an Organization:
Collaboration Tools/Enterprise Social Media
Imagine that your boss requested a proposal on how …a year ago
Select an industry (your industry or another) and consider how IT systems and business strategies focused on digital interactions can transform the way companies are doing business. IT systems can …a year ago