- Men vs Women and muscle mass: Research says:
- You will pick one of the topics from the text below. Do not post on duplicate topics. Scan and select a topic not already posted.
- Create your assignment. Save it in word on your computer/USB /Email it to yourself, etc.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: References are expected to create a substantial main post. The goal is NOT to retype the text but to break down the concepts and clarify where 80% of the post should be in your own words. Cite the source when you summarize or paraphrase or have direct quotes. See Start Here tab for APA help.
- How to Post:
- Click on the Create Thread Button at the top of the page to post your main response to the weekly discussion.
- Type the NUMBER AND NAME of your topic as the subject heading to let students easily see the list of topics that have already been posted.
- Post the material directly to the thread.
- Do not post word documents that need to be opened to be read.
Label each section according to the following that might apply to your topic:
- *The explanation / background of the topic- Teach the topic to students. Break it down. (*Everyone must do this part). Include the Structure and Function relationship in the body Important. Interesting and current research on the topic.
- Examples to clarify and teach. (Important!) (Your own examples can be critical thinking too.)
- Tips and Tricks for Remembering and Recalling. Is there a mnemonic device that might help you memorize this information or what helps you understand this?
- Connect the dots Use critical thinking. Why is this an important topic? How does it relate to other concepts in the text? Use your own words and thoughts here.
- Moen Zafar
- Miss Deanna
- The grAde
- Prof. Esmeralda
- Nora William
- Brainy Brian
- Dr. Rocal
- Homework Pro
- RESPECT WRITER
- KATHERINE BECKS
- Catherine Owens
- PROF washington watson
- kim woods
- Rey writer
- Phd christine
- Ultimate GEEK
- brilliant answers
- Emily Michael
- Angelina May
- Terry Roberts
- Miss Professor
- Dr. Beneve
- phyllis young
- Emily Clare
- Wendy Lewis
- wizard kim
- prof avril
- Dr. Elahi
- RELIABLE PAPERS
- Eva Green
- Jenny Boom
- Saad Fahim
- PROF. HASTINGS
- Prof Solutttions
- Prof Nato(PhD)
- Public Administration questions
- Assignment: Individual Reflection: Creativity, Leadership, and Innovation: A Self-Assessment
- ECON CLASS
- Information Security
- CMGT 554 Week 3 Individual Assignment Patton-Fuller Community Hospital Networking Project
- When issuing convertible bonds, a company would record the bond issuance under i-GAAP
- Week 11
- Port of Entry
- WRTG 394 Employment Package Writing Assignment #4 will be an employment package. The assignment involves writing a resume and cover letter. In writing a resume and cover letter, you will integrate some basic principles we have been discussing in the cour
- evaluation strategy
Number of pages 1 Format of citation APA Number of cited resources 1 Type of service Writing Main Post: You will pick one of the topics from the text below. Do not post …
Post 1: Main post
60 Points Possible
/25pts: Student submitted a thorough, accurate and substantive post. This included addressing all of the original questions/topics in a clear, logical and …
- Function of Skeleton- axial vs appendicular, bone types in each region
Post 1: Main post
60 Points Possible
/25pts: Student submitted a thorough, accurate and substantive post. …
- Premature infants and their challenges
- You will pick one of the topics from the text below. Do not post on duplicate topics. Scan and select a topic not already posted. …