Week 8 assignmentkendralatrell
- Week 8 Assignment - Create an Offensive Marketing Plan
Read the case study, Stopping Outshopping [PDF] (also found in Chapter 32 of your textbook). Then, use the Internet or Strayer library to research similar marketing strategies in the health care industry.
Your task is to create an offensive marketing plan for Scarlet Hospital. The competition has already created a marketing plan that advertises in your area, so your marketing plan should reflect that.
Chapter 39 in Health Care Marketing outlines Philip Kotler’s Marketing Plan. Read through this to understand what you will need to include in your plan.
You may want to watch some of the videos found in the LinkedIn Learning course, Writing a Marketing Plan, to get specifics on the different parts of a plan.
You may also want to review the article 8 Important Steps to Successfully Implement Your Marketing Plan.
Your plan should be 4–6 pages and include the following eight sections:
- An Executive Summary and Table of Contents that summarizes the key points of the marketing plan including any recommendations and strategies and has an itemized table of contents for the plan that make each of the sections easy to find.
- An explanation of the Current Marketing Situation that determines whether Scarlet Hospital is ready to fully compete aggressively based on market research, and existing marketing plan.
- An Opportunity and Issue Analysis that assesses the existing marketing plan, while making recommendations on the direction Scarlet Hospital should follow. It should also include a review of the Scarlet hospital strategy for assessing the potential for a change or enhancement to generate revenue.
- Objectives for an offensive marketing plan using techniques like market penetration, market development and product development.
- A Market Strategy that proposes a one-page offensive strategy (such as communication, branding, or innovation) that Scarlet Hospital should deploy in order to turn the table on opposing health care providers and improve its competitive marketing position.
- An outline of Action Programs that can be put in place by Scarlet Hospital to protect its market share and thus decrease the chance of losing patients to other institutions. Action programs should also reflect an awareness of the current events that contribute to the risk of losing patients to other institutions.
- Financial Projections that allow Scarlet Hospital to determine if any financial reinforcement is needed for the offensive marketing strategy.
- Implementation Controls that include a review of the marketing team’s plan, communication and project timeline to ensure those pieces contribute to the success of the marketing strategy being implemented.
- Use 3 sources to support your writing. Choose sources that are credible, relevant, and appropriate. Cite each source listed on your source slide at least one time within your assignment. For help with research, writing, and citation, access the library or review library guides. These sources can be the last page of the plan.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment:
- Propose an offensive marketing strategy for a health care organization to meet a competitive challenge.
- 6 days ago
- Tutor Cyrus Ken
- Dr. Michelle_KM
- Dr Michelle Maya
- Dr. Rachael Malk
- Brainy Brian
- PROF. ANN
- Emily Clare
- Dr. Elahi
- Creative Geek
- ANN HARRIS
- Quickly answer
- Amanda Smith
- RELIABLE PAPERS
- Miss Ella Waston
- RESPECT WRITER
- brilliant answers
- Paula Hog
- Brilliant Geek
- Emily Michael
- Miss Angelina
- wizard kim
- prof bradley
- KATHERINE BECKS
- Rey writer
- Madam Michelle
- Cotton Candy
- kim woods
- Rewrick Patand
- Wendy Lewis
- Ultimate GEEK
- JOHN JUNIOR001
- Quality Assignments
- Ashliey Writer
- Rima Makenzie
- Terry Roberts
- Stano 001
- prof avril
- Jessica Luis
- Colossal Genius
- Splendid Tutor
- Prof. Johnstar
- PROFESSOR URGENT
- Dr R Judy Mark
- Erick Tyler
- Martin Writer
- Proff work phd
- Eva Green
- Prof. Bierce
- Rose Wilson
- A+GRADE HELPER
- Sally Sutton
- Coleen Anderson
- MISS MLUCK
Case Study 2: Stopping Outshopping
Due Week 7 and worth 220 points
Read the case study titled “Stopping Outshopping”, located in the online course shell. Then, use the Internet or Strayer databases to …7 years ago
Read the case study titled “Stopping Outshopping”, attached. Then, use the Internet to research similar marketing strategies in the health care industry.
Write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which …5 years ago
Read the case study titled “Stopping Outshopping”, located in the online course shell. Then, use the Internet or to research similar marketing strategies in the health care industry.
Write a …2 years ago
Write a four to six page paper in which you:
2 years ago
- Based on the textbook’s summary ofTimothy’s philosophy of continually striving for …
Read the case study titled “Stopping Outshopping”, located in the online course shell. Then, use the Internet or Strayer databases to research similar marketing strategies in the health care …9 months ago
- NOT RATED
PDF Stopping outshopping5 years ago
- NOT RATEDa year ago
- NOT RATED
Write a 4–6 page paper in which you:
1. Based on the textbook’s summary of Timothy’s philosophy of continually striving for excellence, determine whether or not Scarlet Hospital was prepared to …7 months ago
- NOT RATED
Write a 4–6 page paper in which …3 months ago
- NOT RATED
Case Study - Stopping Outshopping
…3 months ago