Assignment 4: Designing and Developing an e-Learning Course – Part 2
Due Week 8 and worth 200 points
Click here to access the CourseSites Tutorial Series.
Go to the Course sites Website and go through the tutorials to help familiarize yourself with Blackboard. Additional links and tutorials may be available in the course shell. You will use this Website to create your course. https://www.coursesites.com/webapps/Bb-sites-course-creation-BBLEARN/pages/getstarted.html
Scenario: In this assignment, you are required to design, develop, and implement a mini-online, six (6) week course, using the Course Management System (CMS), Blackboard. The subject matter of the course must be approved by the class instructor provided in feedback of Assignment 3: Proposed Course for Development Part 1.
Write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
Part A Course Content – Described
- Revise Assignment 3 based on feedback from your professor.
- Name the course and provide an ID.
- Provide a course description with three (3) goals and a welcoming announcement.
- List one (1) or two (2) required instructional materials for the course and at least three (3) supplemental materials (in APA format), providing a rationale for each.
- List three to five (3-5) learning outcomes for the first three (3) weeks of instruction.
- Recommend three to four (3-4) instructional strategies to be used in the course, providing a rationale for each.
- Design a weekly schedule for these first three (3) weeks that includes: (a) Topic(s) and (b) learning outcomes that are aligned with the topics.
- Include in the weekly schedule (a) two (2) discussion questions for each of the three (3) weeks and (b) required activities.
- List two (2) assignments: (a) a five (5) -question quiz and (b) a writing assignment.
Your written assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Part B Blackboard Shell – Developed
- Go to coursesites.com.
- Click on the Sign Up link (top right corner) and choose option “As Instructor.”
- Complete the Sign Up process.
- Choose Create New Course.
- Name the course (e.g., John Smith_Introduction to Social Science).
- Provide Course ID (e.g., JohnSmith_ISS100).
- Provide a course description with three (3) goals.
- In the Enrollment Options, select the option “Instructor-Controlled”
- Click on the link “Save and Continue” link (green color)
- Skip Invite Students. Click on Customize Course link (green color)
- Provide a welcoming announcement on the Home Page in the course site you just created by clicking on the “more announcements” link at the bottom of box titled “My Announcement.”
- Build three (3) content areas using the Content area in the main menu on the left side of the screen: (hover mouse over “+” > click on Content Area), naming the content areas: Week1 Content, Week 2 Content and Week 3 Content (Make sure you check the box “Available to users.”) .
- Create one item in each content area that has an attached three to four (3-4) completed PowerPoints slides pertaining to the content of your mini-course.
- Go to the Information link (Left Course Menu) and create the required course elements listed next:
- List the one or two (1 or 2) required instructional materials and at least three (3) supplemental materials. Name this item “Instructional and Supplemental Materials.”
- List three to five (3-5) learning outcomes for the first three (3) weeks of instruction. Name this item “Learning Outcomes: Weeks 1-3.”
- Build a weekly schedule for these three (3) weeks that includes: (a) topic(s) and (b) learning outcomes that are aligned with these topics. Name this item “Weekly Schedule: Weeks 1-3.”
- Go to the Discussions area in the left course Menu.
- Create a Forum in the Discussions area and name it Week 1-3 Discussion.
- Post two (2) discussion questions by creating a new thread for each question.
- Create another Content Area (hover mouse over “+” > click on Content Area) in the Left Course Menu and name it Assessments (Make sure you check the box “ Available to users.”). Then use the Assessments drop down menu to create a quiz by choosing Test and a writing assignment by choosing Assignment.
- Create: (a) a five (5) question quiz and (b) a writing assignment in the Assessments link.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Design an online learning experience.
- Plan the resources required to support an online learning experience.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in theory and practice of e-Learning.
- Write clearly and concisely about theory and practice of e-Learning using proper writing mechanics.
- Dr. Rocal
- Essays Guru
- Prof. Kim
- Michelle Malk
- ANN HARRIS
- Miss Brigit
- KATHERINE BECKS
- Paula Hog
- prof avril
- Dr Candice_2547
- Catherine Owens
- Miss Lynn
- professor mitch
- Reem Hasan
- Wendy Lewis
- Prof. Celine M.
- Angelina May
- Prof Allan
- Adrian Monroe
- brilliant answers
- wizard kim
- kim woods
- Rey writer
- Jenny Boom
- Prof. sigmud freud
- Dr R Judy Mark
- Miss Professor
- Terry Roberts
- ENS. writer
- JOHN JUNIOR001
- RESPECT WRITER
- phyllis young
- Jessica Luis
- professor George Brian
- Ph.D A+ Grade
- nadia tutor
- Sara Waynes
- university work
- Emily Michael
- ECON 545 Business Economics All Quizzes Week 3 and 6 Devry
- ECON 312 Principles of Economics Midterm Exam Set 1 Devry
- EFFECTIVE DECISION-MAKING 1202
- QUESTIONS 1187
- FIN 571 Week 3 DQ 1
- INTERNET FOR BUSINESSES 1077
- WEEK8 Final Exam Part 1
- FIN/370 - Finance for Business, Week 2
- for KIM WOODS ONLY ASTro final
- PM CS VIII
kindly check attached.....
Click the link above to submit your assignment.
Students, please view the "Submit a Clickable Rubric Assignment" in the Student Center.
Instructors, training on how to grade is within the …
Assignment 4: Designing and Developing an e-Learning Course – Part 2Due Week 8 and worth 200 points
Click here to access the CourseSites Tutorial Series.Go to the Course sites Website and go through …