Week 6 business and society
Technology's Influence on Society
- Select a specific industry (healthcare, manufacturing, financial, etc.) OR field (logistics, sales, marketing, etc.).
- Research and describe how technological advancements during your lifetime have changed how the industry or field operates.
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 750 – 1,250 words (approximately 3 – 5 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.
References must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, CNN, online newspapers such as, The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable for academic writing.
- Paula Hog
- Business Writer
- PERFECT GENIUS
- kim woods
- Prof Allan
- Miss Professor
- Essays Guru
- Talented Writer
- Jane the tutor
- ANN HARRIS
- Elvis the writer
- Terry Roberts
- Prof. Jason1
- brilliant answers
- Michelle Kasyoki
- Amanda Smith
- Prof Geofrey Perfect
- Prof Computer Science
- phyllis young
- Rey writer
- Tutor Gracee
- Dr JamesAndrews
- PROF. METILDAH
- Miss Lynn
- Guru Prof
- 4 quiz
- Can you write a position statement
- Critical Thinking Paper
- quiz 5
- Interview Techniques
- Organism Physiology
- Hindu Assignment
- At the beginning of April, owl corporation has a balance of 12,700 in a retained earnings accoun. During the month...
- Post Discussion: What Media Tells Us
- Managerial Accounting- 3 page paper
Six Rights of the Consumer
- Research and describe the six rights of the consumer. Provide a detailed analysis of each right and illustrate the importance.
The requirements below must …
Research and describe the six rights of the consumer. Provide a detailed analysis of each right and illustrate the importance.
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted …
Importance of Reputation Management
Write a paper that traces the history and development of PR in the United States. Pay special attention to each of the distinct stages.
The requirements below must …
- Public Relations
Formal and Informal Research
Write a paper that describes the differences between formal and informal research. What are the benefits and the drawbacks? Provide examples of when might …
Case Study: Online Purchasing at McDonalds
Read the Online Purchasing at McDonald’s case study on page 507 of your text book, and answer the three questions at the end.
Process and Order Fulfillment
Complete a process and order fulfillment paper using either a personal experience or select a fortune 500 company (i.e. Amazon, Google, or Coca Cola) to discuss their …
Select a specific industry (healthcare, manufacturing, financial, etc.) OR field (logistics, sales, marketing, etc.). Research and describe how technological advancements during your lifetime …
Presidential PR Campaign
Write a paper that describes the PR campaign each candidate conducted in the last presidential election. Was the campaign a success or failure? Defend your position.
Six Basic Steps to Decision Making
Research, analyze and interpret the six basic steps to organizational decision making and describe each one and its importance.
The requirements below must be met for …
Strategic Philanthropy for Organizations
- Research, define, and discuss what strategic philanthropy is and why it is beneficial to organizations, as well as give one example.
The requirements …