Week 4 - Web 2.0praveen0910
Our reading by Arinze and Ezema discusses Web 2.0. In our second discussion forum this week, please discuss how you think Web 2.0 has changed the behavior of Internet users. Do you feel the behavior change is for the good or are there disadvantages? Please discuss your thoughts on Web 2.0 including concepts of privacy and social media in a substantive, well-researched discussion thread.
Please make your initial post and two response posts substantive. A substantive post will do at least two of the following:
Ask an interesting, thoughtful question pertaining to the topic
- Answer a question (in detail) posted by another student or the instructor
- Provide extensive additional information on the topic
- Explain, define, or analyze the topic in detail
- Share an applicable personal experience
- Provide an outside source (for example, an article from the UC Library) that applies to the topic, along with additional information about the topic or the source (please cite properly in APA)
- Make an argument concerning the topic.
- 9 months ago
- mat101 msg
- POL303: The American Constitution
- PHL 464 Philosophy Matrix III: Hellenistic, Medieval, and Early Modern Thinkers
- Responses and need them asap
- Assignment 2: Case study—Paid Time Off (PTO) Policies
- PSY 301 Week 5 DQs. Get an A++.
- A Boscia Corporations balance sheet appears below
- only for hifsa shauakt
- check the essay and add one more hife and
Organizations are struggling to reduce and right-size their information foot-print, using data governance techniques like data cleansing and de-duplication. Why is this effort necessary? …a year ago
jhdca year ago
kchya year ago
The vast majority of the population associates Blockchain with cryptocurrency Bitcoin; however, there are many other uses of blockchain; such as Litecoin, Ether, and other currencies. In this …a year ago
jtxgta year ago
Discuss the benefits of virtualization software, as described in the text. Do you agree/disagree with these benefits, or can you think of additional benefits not already presented? Also …a year ago
Discuss an organization’s need for physical security. What methods, approaches, and models can be used by organizations when designing physical security needs? Lastly, explain how these …a year ago
How do you feel blockchain will change the global economy or will it? Explain your answer.
Please make your initial post and two response posts substantive. A substantive post will do at …a year ago
- Given the growth in telecommuting and other mobile work arrangements, how might offices physically change in the coming years? Will offices as we think of them today exist in the next ten years? Why …9 months ago
This week's discussion centers around the concept of Blockchain. There is still much confusion regarding what Blockchainis and what it is not. Please discuss your explanation …5 months ago