Week 3 discussiontameko86
Watch the GEN103 Scholarly & Popular Resources (Links to an external site.) and How to Read a Scholarly Article (Links to an external site.) videos, and review the Source Types handout,
Read this scholarly, peer-reviewed article:
Ajunwa, I., Crawford, K., & Ford, J. S. (2016). Health and big data: An ethical framework for health information collection by corporate wellness programs. Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics, 44(3), 474–480. https://doi.org/10.1177/1073110516667943
Depending on first letter of your last name, read one of the following:
- Ajunwa, I. (2017, January 19). Workplace wellness programs could be putting your health data at risk (Links to an external site.). Harvard Business Review. Retrieved from https://hbr.org/2017/01/workplace-wellness-programs-could-be-putting-your-health-data-at-risk
- Hancock, J. (2015, October 2). Workplace wellness programs put employee privacy at risk (Links to an external site.). CNN. Retrieved from https://www.cnn.com/2015/09/28/health/workplace-wellness-privacy-risk-exclusive/index.html
- Hannon, K., & Next Avenue. (2016, May 29). New rules on wellness programs spark privacy worries (Links to an external site.). Forbes. Retrieved from https://www.forbes.com/sites/nextavenue/2016/05/29/new-rules-on-wellness-programs-spark-privacy-worries/#6fc33f205ad5
Reflect: You read two articles that address the same topic but are different types of sources. Consider the following questions:
- What characteristics make the sources different?
- How do those differences add to or detract from the credibility of the sources?
- How could you use each of the sources in school, at work, or in your personal life? Think of at least two specific examples.
Write: Based on your learning in the Prepare and Reflect sections above, write at least three paragraphs that fully address the prompt below. Cite any sources you use or refer to.
- Identify the type of source you read in addition to the scholarly, peer-reviewed article. Who is the audience for each source? How does the intended audience affect the choice of language, images, and organization?
- Analyze the credibility of the two sources that you read. What specific features of the articles led you to conclude the source was or was not credible? Provide at least one specific example for each source.
- Explain how each source might be used to address a specific information need. What research situations would be appropriate for each source? What concerns would you have about using the sources in those situations?
Your initial post must be at least 350 words and address all of the prompt’s elements.
You must cite and reference any sources that you use in your posts, including your textbook or any other sources of information that you use. Please refer to the Writing Center’s Citing Within Your Paper (Links to an external site.) and Formatting Your References List (Links to an external site.) for help with citing and referencing your sources
- 9 days ago
- Teacher A+ Work
- Discount Ans
- Michelle GoodMan
- Tutor Cyrus Ken
- Discount Assign
- PROF. ANN
- Maria the tutor
- Splendid Tutor
- Paula Hog
- Amanda Smith
- prof avril
- MathStat Genius
- prof bradley
- brilliant answers
- Brainy Brian
- Jane the tutor
- Agher Editor
- Prof Double R
- Ranchoddas Chanchad PhD
- Catherine Owens
- firstclass tutor
- Colossal Genius
- Michelle Owens
- Prof. Eliud Peterson
- Stano 001
- Terry Roberts
- Rey writer
- Phd christine
- Rima Makenzie
- RonnieReagan PhD
- kim woods
- Wendy Lewis
- prof. mukunga
- phyllis young
- MISS MLUCK
- Dr shamille Clara
- Ultimate GEEK
- Callie Thorne
- Coleen Anderson
- Miss Alabama
- Prof Nato(PhD)
- Milly Joy
- Ashley Ellie
- Nord Company had $375,000 of current assets and $150,000 of current liabilities before borrowing $70,000 from the bank with a...
- Brand Name and Corporate Image
- System Evaluation Paper
- Financial Accouting Standard Board
- 2HOURS paper editing and organizing APA , american style
- Language Acquisition and Brain Research (300 wrds)
- Bio 100 online Online 75 Question Exam. 100$ if u can get me an A
- ACCOUNTING QUESTION
- bus 308
- Question 1 (maximum of 200 words for the answer) A market neutral strategy involves both buying and shorting stock. In this...
- NOT RATED
Watch the GEN103 Scholarly & Popular Resources(Links to an external site.) and How to Read a Scholarly Article(Links to an external site.) videos, and review the …9 days ago
- NOT RATED
*would like to see proof of no plagiarism **a year ago