Week 3 Database operations and data recovery
- Completed Week One Individual Assignment titled, "DreamHome Case Study"
- Completed Week Two Individual Assignment titled, "Object Oriented Data Model and SQL Query Definition"
- Appendix A, "User Requirements Specification for DreamHome Case Study" of Database Systems: A Practical Approach to Design, Implementation and Management(6th edition).
Consider instructor feedback from your Week 2 Individual assignment, "Object Oriented Data Model and SQL Query Definition" as you complete this assignment.
Define the maintenance and security components necessary for the data models created in the following Individual assignments:
- Week One "DreamHome Case Study"
- Week Two "Object Oriented Data Model and SQL Query Definition"
Include the following in your definition:
- How data replication will be used in the system
- An effective and efficient recovery strategy
Document your components as follows:
- A 2- to 3-page Microsoft® Word document for your definition of maintenance and security components
- Revised diagrams in Microsoft® Visio® from previous assignments with annotations identifying the maintenance and security components
Note: The results of this assignment will be used in future DreamHome-related Individual Assignments in Weeks Four and Five.
Submit the assignment.
- Amanda Smith
- Jane the tutor
- PHD doctorate
- Reem Hasan
- Doctor Okumu
- Dr Candice_2547
- Prof. Celine M.
- Colossal Genius
- Adrian Monroe
- Chance Of a Lifetym
- Malik Tutor
- ENS. writer
- Catherine Owens
- Jenny Boom
- Rey writer
- brilliant answers
- wizard kim
- Jessica Luis
- university work
- kim woods
- RESPECT WRITER
- Miss Professor
- Wendy Lewis
- Potty Pavarotti
- nadia tutor
- Terry Roberts
- phyllis young
- Sara Waynes
- Tiny Chris
- Emily Michael
- Payment for laughing_buddha
- Psychology hw
- discussion assignment (for Prof Dan only)
- Assessment 3
- Somebody can help me to do a letter about an issue in accounting
- Unit 4 DB
- determined writer only
- For YOURlecturer
- BUS 475 Week 3 Learning Team Assignment Functional Area Interrelationships
- MAT 222 Week 5 Assignment Composition and Inverse.