Week 2 ReportDr. Williams
Review the following lecture:
- Considerations in Effective Assessment
Curriculum mapping is a tool that not only helps faculty organize their goals for a given course but also provides students with a sequenced learning experience that equally emphasizes all course outcomes. In this assignment, you will provide some feedback regarding the course in which you are currently enrolled, INS7205: Measurement and Assessment in Education.
- Review the course outcomes, syllabus, and assignments for INS7205: Measurement and Assessment in Education course.
- Create a curriculum map (see Exhibit 4.2 in your textbook) for the course that identifies the assignment or task in which each course outcome is introduced, practiced, and reinforced.
- Evaluate how each course outcome is addressed in the course and whether there are any imbalances (too much or too little coverage).
- Provide at least three recommendations for curriculum revision to correct any imbalances with explanations on anticipated improvements.
- Use APA format and style for your paper.
- Complete your analysis in a 3- to 4-page Microsoft Word document
- Name the document SU_INS7205_W2_A2_LastName_FirstInitial.doc.
- a month ago
- Multiple Choice questions!
- lab 2
- FIN/419 FIN 419 FIN419 Week 2 - Learning Team Assignment - Financial Outcomes Paper - A+ & Original Guaranteed from an A+ Tutor!
- Fingerprint Processing
- Economic Tutor
- MGT/380 MGT 380 MGT380 Week 5 - Learning Team Assignment - Implementing Change Presentation - A+ & Original Guaranteed from an A+ rated tutor!
- MGT/380 MGT 380 MGT380 Week 4 - Learning Team Assignment - Resistance to Change Paper - A+ & Original Guaranteed from an A+ rated tutor!
- MGT/437 MGT 437 MGT437 Entire Course - Weeks 1-5 - All Individual, DQs, and Team Assignments - A+ & Original Guaranteed!