Week 2 Project (Claire Audrey)
Graduation Party Location
It is now time to revisit your graduation planning activities by choosing your location and entertainment for the party. You will do this by creating tables to compare the attributes and issues of your various choices.
Create a new Microsoft Word document and save it as W2P_LastName.docx. Note that you might want to change your page orientation to landscape to better fit your data.
- Create a table to compare the different locations you chose in Week 1. You can add a table to your document by using the Table icon in the Insert ribbon of Microsoft Word. Your table should include the following columns:
- Location: List the three possible locations.
- Web site: Include the URL hyperlink for each location’s Web site.
- Positives: Include a bulleted or numbered list* of positive attributes of each.
- Negatives: Include a bulleted or numbered list of issues for each location.
- Estimated Cost: Include the cost(s) associated with using the location/facility.
*You can create a list using the icons in the Paragraph panel of the Home ribbon (Bullets, Numbering, or Multilevel). Changing the margin settings of the cells with bullets can be helpful.
- Beneath your table, write a paragraph of at least 50 words to include:
- Identify which location you chose.
- Justify why you made the choices you did using the information in the tables to guide your decision.
- Check the Status bar at the bottom of the window to see the word count.
- Finally add the finishing touches to the paper.
- Add page numbers in the Footer (bottom of your page).
- Add a Header that includes the name of your event and your name.
- Add some formatting and color to your table.
- Bold and center the table headings.
- You can change the color of your text or the color of the background to color code your table or make it more readable. Be creative and have fun!
By the due date assigned, submit your completed document to the Submissions Area.
Click on the link below, Week 2 Project Tips, for some visual aids on how to tackle this week’s project.
- Ashley Claire
- RESPECT WRITER
- JOHN JUNIOR001
- AccA Eco Bus
- Jessica Luis
- Phd isaac newton
- Colossal Genius
- Catherine Owens
- Young Henry
- Terry Roberts
- ANN HARRIS
- Rey writer
- Zack Cooper
- Prof Allan
- prof avril
- nadia tutor
- Dr shamille Clara
- kim woods
- Claire Audrey
- Young Kim hoods
- Wendy Lewis
- brilliant answers
- Dr R Judy Mark
- Ultimate GEEK
- Miss Professor
- Dr Candice_2547
- Angelina May
- Madam Josephine
- phyllis young
- Quality Assignments
- Adrian Monroe
- Tiny Chris
- ENS. writer
- Reem Hasan
- university work
- Ph.D A+ Grade
- Emily Michael
- Business Model and Strategic Plan Part I: Conceptualizing a New Product or Service Division of an Existing Business
- FIN - Coopertown Suppliers, Inc.
- STRAYER FIN350 - WEEK 6 QUIZ 5
- Stats Homework
- I need this paper by thursday.
- Accounting Homework
- What role does diversity education play in eliminating racial profiling, police misconduct, and judicial treatment against minorities in America?
- 4 page help
- # 2 Managing Organizational Changes
- expected profit
It is now time to revisit your graduation planning activities by choosing your location and entertainment for the party. You will do this by creating tables to compare the attributes and issues of …
Graduation Party Location
It is now time to revisit your graduation planning activities by choosing your location and entertainment for the party. You will do this by creating tables to compare the …