Watch this video (link) and take notes. It contains a lot of great information that will help you construct meaningful web queries. This will cut down on your web research time because you are getting more meaningful results! Save the attached document. Keep the Study Guide (page 1), for your reference. The Webquest consists of two parts: Planning (page 2), and then the Scavenger Hunt (page 3). Complete both parts of the Webquest. Be sure to vary your search starters! If you rely solely upon Google, you are denying yourself a chance to learn about the usefulness of directories and government websites!
- Identifying persuasive rhetoric can help readers understand an author's point of view. In the second paragraph, how does the author...
- Ten Principles of Economics and How Markets Work
- Elevator Pitch for Mkt/421
- math calc 1
- Lab 5
- specialist at chemistry please! its an exam no playing
- weekly 11
- dr rocal 4150 law letter
- THEOLOGY - BIBLE READING QUESTIONS 2 ASSIGNMENTS
- its about Linear Algebra , Math questions