Web Store Design Layout Project 3 (Amanda Smith)King Wave
Each week builds on itself in order to help you to design a web store layout. When you are submitting this week, only submit this week's portion. This week you will continue to research and thoughtfully develop your web store. The questions/topics below will help you to begin the process.
In a Word .doc, write and essay answering/discussing each of the question/topics below. Make sure to include references.
1. Establish your web store's business continuity plan by outlining a procedure to recover from a disaster and reestablish operations. (slide 3 & 4)
2. Establish your web store's security policy. (slide 4, 5, 7)
3. Write the content for a security and privacy page to communicate that your store understands customer concerns and explains how you will go about protecting their information. (slide 5 & 6)
4. List all of the points during the transactions process when your site will communicate with the customer in order to keep them in the loop.
5. List risks to your web store data. Indicate the likely hood for each. Then list strategies to mitigate the risks. Include cost and decide whether that strategy is worth the cost. (slide 2 & 4)
6. Note the important questions to ask when choosing a merchant account and payment gateway provider? (slide 8 & 9)
7. Note the charges that credit card companies charge merchants? What are the alternatives? Which would you choose and why? (slide 10)
Use prior paper for topic: SEE LINK BELOW
- 2 years ago
- Online Health Information Seeking Behavior
- BSA 375 Lexicon Furniture - Edit
- ACC 544 Checklist for Evaluating Internal Controls
- Supreme Court
- El Paso Barns is a manufacturer of large livestock barns Question
- Self-Portraits. Journal. The Renaissance artists Titian, Rembrandt, and Durer have each painted self-portraits. Imagine yourself as one of these artists...
- PHI 103 Week 1 DQ Viewing Reality
- process essay, how to make a Facebook account
- Discussion 4