Where do you get your water? Over the course of the next two days I want you to record every drop of water you drink. Where does it come from. Be sure to identify the water you drink as bottled water, tap water, filtered tap water, water fountain water, etc. Keep a log of all the water you drink (including any water you may use in cooking) and record that log on the attached worksheet.
Write a short 2 to 3 paragraph reflective essay answering the following questions:
- Based on your past experience, does this consumption pattern represent your normal water usage? If it does not, what is your normal water usage pattern?
- Where do you get most of the water you drink on a daily basis?
- Were you suddenly required to cut your water consumption in half (due to increased cost or limited supply), how would you cope? In what ways would you have to adjust your behavior to accommodate this change and would it be difficult for you?
Each paragraph should average 4 to 5 full sentences.
- 3 years ago
- Only Katetutor(DB#9)
- Internal and External Environmental Analysis
- Discussion ch2
- Only for Hifsa
- Derek worked for a reputable global consulting firm. His firm specialized in helping companies analyze their people, processes, systems, and strategy. Derek was hired into the San Francisco office and put through weeks of training to help him understand t
- five strategies for establishing an effective electrical safety program
- A bike wheel has a diameter of 24 inches. How many revolutions will it take in order to travel 2...
- Behavioral Effect of Standard Costs
- Acounting Assignment for JOHN MUREITHI Only