Education professionals respond to meet the needs of students from a variety of backgrounds, varied experiences, with different abilities and needs. This video provides important insight into how to respond to meet the needs of students in the classroom and offers important advice to teachers and families.
After viewing the video “F.A.T. City: A Look Back, a Look Ahead—A Conversation about Special Education,” in a 500-750 word video analysis, discuss:
- How Richard D. Lavoie defines and explains fairness.
- What does he say about assumptions, and why does he discuss them?
- What are three key concepts from the video that were especially meaningful to you? How will they affect your professional teaching practice?
Cite specific examples from the video in your analysis.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
View "F.A.T. City: A Look Back, a Look Ahead-A Conversation about Special Education," located on Films on Demand.
- 2 years ago
- WLAc Eco 002 mid term
- PSY 331 Week 3 Assignment Outline/Annotated Bibliography
- Life forms are significant because-------- i need 4 quick reasonsw
- Elasticity Paper
- What is the shape of the average fixed cost curve and Why?
- Proffessor 2013, would you please write Assignment 1: Personal Reflection Journal Entry for me?
- M1-A2 Assignment 2: Capitalism and the U.S. Economy
- MAT 109 Assignment 2: Mathematical Problem Solving