Internet-related crime occurs every minute. Cybercriminals steal millions of dollars with near impunity. For everyone that is captured nearly 10,000 or not captured. For every one successful prosecuted in a court of law, 100 get off without punishment or with a warning. Why is it so difficult to prosecute cybercriminals?
- Provide extensive additional information on the topic
- Explain, define, or analyze the topic in detail
- Provide an outside source (for example, an article from the UC Library) that applies to the topic, along with additional information about the topic or the source (please cite properly in APA 7)
At least one scholarly source should be used in the initial discussion thread. Be sure to use information from your readings and other sources from the UC Library. Use proper citations and references in your post.
- a year ago
- Unit 3: Cash Flows and Capital Budgeting - Discussion
- Devry MGMt410 week 6 quiz latest 2015 december
- Marketing assignment
- WEEK 4 Java Programming Assignment
- article critique 2
- Stats-ESSAYIST only
- Business Calculus quiz and homework
- INF 410 WK 5 DISCUSSION 1&2
- Week 5 Discussion - What is Kraft "Krafting"? Surveys and focus groups tend to be two research methods that are frequently used. Depending on which format is utilized, the questions and approach are very different. In this discussion, you will actually b
- ADJUSTMENT FOR RSALEEM
Read chapters 8 and 9
Scenario: An intern employee names James has found a USB on the ground coming into work, he wants to find the owner. He plugs the USB drive into his workstation computer and the …2 years ago
- 2 years ago
Topic: After reviewing 1 and 2 Chapters in below text book, Describe and discuss ways, if any, we can safely share security data.Are there precautions we can take, technical solutions we can …a year ago
Internet-relatedcrime occurs every minute.Cyber criminalssteal millions of dollarswith near impunity. For everyone that is captured nearly 10,000 or not captured. For every …a year ago
Topic: Malicious individuals have discoveredseveral methodsto attack and defeat cryptosystems. It's important that understand the threatsposed by cryptographic attacks to …a year ago
Discussion: Should be between 250-to-300 words.
DUE DATE: Wednesday End of Day USA time (3 days from now)
Reply: I need 2 replies. Reply is nothing but just additional 100-150 words on same …10 months ago
An Annotated Bibliography is a working list of references—books, journal article, Online documents, websites, etc. that you will use for an essay, research paper, or project. However, each reference …2 months ago
Read Chapter 1 and 2 Before Proceed to the Work. Text is Attached for Reference.
After this weeks readings and your own research, describe and discuss ways, if any, we can safely share …a month ago
Internet-related crime occurs every minute. Cybercriminals steal millions of dollars with near impunity. For everyone that is captured nearly 10,000 or not captured. For every one successful …22 days ago
Considering the importance of data in organization, it is absolutely essential to secure the data present in the database. What are the strategic and technical security measures for good database …2 days ago