Video-Enhanced Exercise: Ethics in Daily LifeDariix
To start thinking about doing ethics in a bit more detail, I believe you will enjoy viewing the following Ted Talk video from Michael D. Burroughs at Penn State University. View the video here:
For this assignment, answer the following questions fully:
- According to the video, what is an “everyday ethicist”? Do you believe you are an everyday ethicist? Why or why not?
- Research discussed in the video shows that most middle and high schools “avoid, ignore, and pretend the issues will go away” when it comes to discussing ethical issues in the classroom. Was this your experience in middle school and/or high school? Explain your answer.
- In your view, how important is a discussion of the everyday ethical issues we face in life? Should it be part of required college curriculum? Why or why not?
This is the video :
- 2 months ago
- The following formula will compute the Total Amount
- Calculate wd and we if debt to equity ratio is 2.6
- Can anyone help with Truth Trees?
- BUS 310 Midterm Examination 2014 : Foundations of Business Statistics
- Gil Vogel started his own consulting firm, Vogel Consulting, on June 1, 2012.
- see description
- IP Week 4
- ACC - MadHatter manufactures baseball caps
- Astronomy Exam Taker