Review this video link for a better understanding and appreciation of true meaning of value proposition and what it does for a company
See page 34 of your textbook for some additional insight. Share your understanding and impressions of value proposition, especially at it pertains to present or past organizations for which you have worked.
Follow rubric guidelines
Specialized Knowledge - Student provides a strong introduction to the paper that gives a background of the situation and includes a great thesis statement; provides a strong conclusion.
Broad Integrative Knowledge - Pulled research from 5 or more sources and at least 3 are from peer-reviewed sources.
Program Objective - Identified and discussed 3 important points required by the assignment description.
Course Objective - provides 3+ examples of the points discussed in the paper and cites sources to support his/her findings.
Organization - Student organizes paper with APA style headings.
Grammar - Paper contains no errors.
APA - Paper contains 0-1 APA errors.
Paper length - Paper exceeds the length requirement and is 3 pages in length.
**Concept of Marketing: Applying the rubrics of ambition, value proposition, and content, how would you use these concepts for marketing your city? Please refer to the local government of Armagh City in Ireland on page 31 of the textbook guide.
- 3 months ago
- How many throws of three dice are necessary
- FIN 571 Week 2 Individual Assignment Text Problem SetsFIN 571 Week 2 Individual Assignment Text Problem Sets [Pin It]
- Identifying a Researchable Problem
- Environmental Issues
- Assignment 2: Case Study: Michael Dell—The Man Behind Dell Presentation (Change Management)
- Bonieta 123 ONLY
- JIm knows that Annapolis is the Capital of Maryland and that George Washinton was the first president of the United...
- Question Listed in Desciption
- COM 480 Week 3 Assignment ( Delivering Bad News Tactfully and Effectively ) <<< A Graded Tutorial >>>
- for PROFESSOR RYAN only