Use IDL programming to detect surface changesRaymond94
1) develop a algorithm that detects land surface change
2) provide estimates of the total surface area where land cover change has been detected by your algorithm over all years (1992-2010) and the change that occurs between each year (i.e. the rate of change).
3) produce a map highlighting the areas that have changed and in which year that change occurred. The map must be of publication quality.
- 2 years ago
- Marketing 7
- True or False: An ambiguously defined triangle can have angle measures of 43 degrees, 79 degrees, and 58 degrees.
- final exam
- APA Format only 350 Words, need it completed by 11AUG2016
- I need help with a power point discussing Innovation
- Question need to be answer
- The Business Plan
- Operation, Technology, and Management Plan