1. List and define 5 indicators for urinalysis.
2. Explain the difference between Diabetes Mellitus and Diabetes Insipidus.
3. Divide. Label and give meaning of three medical terms pertaining to the urinary system
4. In the urinary system case study for this week's module, the two patients had many signs and symptoms and were diagnosed by the same physician..
- a. What were the symptoms experienced by each patient?
- b. What signs were evident from the lab tests?
- c. What was the diagnosis for each patient?
- d. What was done to reach the final diagnosis?
- a year ago
- NOT RATED
1. List five of the hormones for the female reproductive system and indicate the organs they are produced by and their role in reproduction.
2. Pick three medical terms pertaining to the female …a year ago