Using the CSU Online Library, locate one or more articles that give detailed information (at least four pages in length) about a fire in either a hotel or a high-rise office building. Your case study should cover the topics listed below.
- What were the main factors that caused the fire?
- Were there any design flaws in the building that contributed either to the start of the fire or the growth of the fire in size?
- Were there issues with the building design that hindered the fire response?
- How could a thorough hazard analysis, as a part of the Prevention through Design (PtD) process, have helped eliminate hazards in the structure?
- How could PtD have been used to either prevent the fire from occurring or reduce the severity of the outcome?
- Explain where PtD should be used in the design process to prevent this type of incident from happening again.
Include a minimum of two outside sources. All sources used must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations and be cited per APA guidelines. The case study should be a minimum of three pages in length.
- 14 days ago
Purchase the answer to view it
- NOT RATED
Using the CSU Online Library, locate one or more articles that give detailed information (at least four pages in length) about a fire in either a hotel or a high-rise office …15 days ago