Over the past several years, the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of your company has read articles on Internet Control Message Protocol (ICMP) attacks and the use of packet sniffers to aid in hacking into computer networks. Though the CEO understands that this is a serious concern, he does not know what, if anything, is being done to protect the organization's network against such attacks.
- Prepare a Word document outlining what you have done as the network administrator to protect the network against such attacks, as well as additional measures to secure the network against other security concerns including worms, viruses, DoS attacks, spyware, and other such network intrusions that can disrupt the day-to-day business activities.
- Explain the concept of a social engineering attack and the methods you would employ to reduce your organization's exposure to it.
- Research and explain system logging, and describe why implementing a logging process is important.
- Provide an example of the different types of logs to be investigated upon detection of an incident and which logs are essential.
- For example, "attempts to gain access through existing accounts,” "failed resource access attempts,” and “unauthorized changes to users, groups, or services.”
- Incorporate knowledge gained from completion of your LabSim tasks by referencing applicable content.
- 2 years ago
- Accounting Help WK4
- Finance of Healthcare
- how many edges faces and verticles
- Finance-Time Value of Money
- Test one, sp12True/FalseIndicate whether the statement is true or false.____ 1. Humans are essentially social beings.____ 2. America is so...
- Though it is commonplace in some other countries, bribery is illegal in the United States—including for U.S. businesses doing business in those same countries in which it is commonplace. This practice can put U.S. business people in an awkward situation w
- **for excellentassignments**
- The tires of the car screamed as Susan sped down the street.
- English Homework
Part 1 300 word minimum
As more businesses launch and depend on e-commerce and business-to-business portals, the importance of security will continue to increase.
a year ago
- Research and discuss what …
- NOT RATED
Over the past several years, the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of your company has read articles on Internet Control Message Protocol (ICMP) attacks and the use of packet sniffers to aid in …a year ago