u6 assig[email protected]
Unit outcomes addressed in this Assignment:
- Discuss and analyze policy issues that surround public and private healthcare.
- Describe the role of managed care and prospective payment as incentives for hospital efficiency.
- Explain the government interventions used to promote the safety of the population in the nursing home industry.
Course Outcomes assessed/addressed in this Assignment:
HA415-3: Distinguishing the role of the local, state and national policy makers.
It is important to understand the process of how ideas become regulations and rules and how rules and regulations become policy and laws for the nursing home industry. Imagine yourself as a public speaker trying to simply explain this path on the local, state, and national level to a bipartisan group of nursing home administrators. Your explanation should show the story of how healthcare policy is produced and how that policy impacts the nursing home industry.
Create a visual depiction using any tool you wish (graphs, charts, figures, pictures or PowerPoint) to explain the process of how ideas become regulations and rules and how rules and regulations become policy and laws on the local, state, and national levels for the nursing home industry. Research the path of how local, state, and national rules, regulations and laws are created and include the knowledge you find from this research into the visual depiction you create. The depiction should be concise and easy to understand. For example, no more than five PowerPoint® slides if PowerPoint® is used or no more than 2 pages of graphs, charts, figures, or pictures if WORD® is used. APA is not required except for the references section. You must include two (2) scholarly resources.
Writer visually depicts a clear and easy to understand path of how ideas become healthcare policy on a local, state and national level.
Writer visually depicts how individuals or groups can impact this process and their role in the process.
Writer visually depicts how the process impacts the nursing home industry.
Please be sure to review the various Academic Tools to assist you with meeting APA expectations for written Assignments.
- a month ago
- Tutor Cyrus Ken
- wizard kim
- Paula Hog
- Dr shamille Clara
- Arizona Writer
- Creative Geek
- Prof. Dr. Reena
- brilliant answers
- Brainy Brian
- Emily Michael
- Callie Thorne
- Ultimate GEEK
- Rey writer
- runge-kutta acer
- Wendy Lewis
- Stano 001
- kim woods
- Jessica Luis
- RELIABLE PAPERS
- Martin Writer
- Miss Professor
- Prof. Bierce
- Prof Hangoi
- Prof Nato(PhD)
- Coleen Anderson
- PROF THE GREAT
- Prof. X
- Sally Sutton
- Solution Team
- answer all questions in APA
- ATTN ***Essaywriter***ENG 315 -Assignment 2.2: Justification Report - Part 2
- Operations Management
- Discuss two ways in which a person's culture can affect their view of disability.
- Week 8 Assignment 2: The World’s Most Ethical Companies:BUS 309
- Information Systems Homework - Due 1/28
- E15-14_G.K.Chesterton Company_Entries for Stock Dividends and Stock Splits
It is important to understand the process of how ideas become regulations and rules and how rules and regulations become policy and laws for the nursing home industry. Imagine yourself as a public …a year ago