Select a grade 1-5 and an Arizona Mathematics Standards standard related to mastery of basic facts or Base-Ten Concepts.
Using the “COE Lesson Plan Template,” create a learning target and design an activity to teach that target, incorporating and engaging students in generating and evaluating new ideas and novel approaches to find inventive solutions to problems.
Include differentiation of the activity for students who perform below grade level, at grade level, and above grade level.
Describe the activity and the differentiation of the activity in the “Agenda” area of section I. Plan and complete the remainder of the section.
Reference "Promoting Mathematical Thinking and Discussion with Effective Questioning Strategies," in the topic materials, to assist you in completing this part of the assignment.
In addition, draft 10 questions you would ask during your lesson that incorporates the following:
- Promote conceptual understanding related to fractions for students who perform below grade level, at grade level, and above grade level.
- Identify potential student misconceptions that could interfere with learning.
- Create experiences to build accurate conceptual understanding.
- Activate prior knowledge.
- Connect concepts, procedures, and applications.
- Encourage exploration and problem solving.
List these questions in the “Teacher Notes” section of the “COE Lesson Plan Template.”
In addition, using the “Troubleshooting Table,” address five issues that might occur while delivering the lesson.
Submit the Section I. Planning section, your 10 questions in the “Teacher Notes,” and the “Troubleshooting Table” to your instructor as one deliverable.
While APA style format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin.
- Arizona Writer
- Honest Business Writer
- prof avril
- guru answers
- PROF washington watson
- Ed Woodward
- Gabriella Owens
- nadia tutor
- Dr. Ameerah
- professor Harvey
- Catherine Owens
- Prof Double R
- Wendy Lewis
- brilliant answers
- Rey writer
- Karim Asad
- Sophia Miles
- kim woods
- PROF. KATELYN
- Aabish Aabidah
- Miss Professor
- Elite Geek
- phyllis young
- Maham Malik
- Prof Fred.Fayolson
- Young Kim hoods
- Madam Josephine
- business helper
- A total of 2,691 people attended the school play.a total of 1,521 people attended the band concert.about how many more...
- MKTG 420 Salesmenship All Discussions,Quizzes,Course Projects
- 6 pages English HW
- Not yours
- Draft of a Rhetorical Analysis of a Public Document Assignment
- make up family genogram
- Christian Thought Essay
- a description of a specific disaster, crisis, or trauma with which you are familiar (do not use Hurricane Katrina as your example). In your example, be sure to include brief descriptions of the affected population(s). Then, describe at least three cultura
- MKT 607 Week 2 Assignment - Marketing Article Review
For this assignment, you will create a mini-unit plan containing three individual lesson plans designed for the students outlined in the “Class Profile.”
Using the Curriculum Based Measurement …
Instruction is based on academic standards and aligned to learning objectives. Accurate alignment will guide your lesson planning and enhance student academic success.
Compare the “COE Lesson Plan Template” to the seven elements of EEI in your required reading. Discuss the similarities and differences between the two.
Select a grade level 1-5.Visit four websites that contain math lesson plans focused on operations and algebraic thinking. Using the four sample lesson plans, the Common Core State …
Teachers consider many factors when developing unit plans to meet the needs of a variety of students. It is important to consider the strengths and needed accommodations of students …
The English language arts content area encompasses a range of literacy skills, including reading, writing, listening, speaking, and language. The ability to perform these vital skills …
Part 1: Literacy Lesson Plan
Develop a lesson plan, using the “COE Lesson Plan Template.” Within your lesson plan, be sure to:
- Utilize the book identified in your Field Experience B …
Select a grade level 1-5 and a corresponding standard from the Common Core State Standards for Mathematical Content on Measurement and Data to develop a learning target. Align one or more NCTM …
The opportunity to critically evaluate and reflect on your experiences enhances professional growth. By comparing the lesson plan you created in Topic 6 to another teacher’s …