Transition to the Nursing professionrebcca 1
Week 3: Small Group Discussion
- When taking care of patients, why do you think it is important to utilize the appropriate resources?
- How do you think evidence from nursing journals affects patient care?
- What role does using the right evidence play in being a professional nurse?
- What role does understanding plagiarism and academic integrity play in being a professional nurse?
Refer to the Small Group Discussion guidelines (Links to an external site.) for more information.
Uses relevant experience as examples
iv. Applies new knowledge to demonstrate understanding of content
b. Clarity of writing (5 points/25%)
i. Addresses all questions posed by the discussion topic.
ii. Response is well organized.
iii. Information is easy to read and understand.
c. Ability to convey an informed opinion (5 points/25%)
i. Provides current, scholarly evidence to support statements.
ii. Identifies personal biases, setting them aside based on facts. For writing assistance (APA, formatting, or grammar) visit the APA Citation and Writing page in the online library
- 6 days ago
- Amanda Smith
- Miss Angelina
- runge-kutta acer
- PROF. ANN
- Angelina May
- Emily Michael
- michael smith
- Dr R Judy Mark
- KATHERINE BECKS
- Creative Geek
- Catherine Owens
- FINEST TUTOR
- All Works solver
- kim woods
- Phd christine
- Rima Makenzie
- Phd isaac newton
- Prof. Celine M.
- Megan Tillman
- ANN HARRIS
- Colossal Genius
- Miss Professor
- Proff work phd
- Prof. sigmud freud
- Audrey Niles Phd
- university work
- Rey writer
- phyllis young
- MathStat Genius
- professor mitch
- Sophia Miles
- Talented Writer
- EVE TUTOR
- Uncle J
- Coleen Anderson
- Prof Nato(PhD)
- Vision Tech
- DQ 1
- BUS 680 Week 5 DQ 1 Resistance to Training
- rhetorical analytical essay
- Expected Value and Consumer Choices
- Answer the Question attached .Read the instructions carefully.You have 24 hours to complete it.
- BIO116 Week 6 Discussion Brian’s Post Surgical Pain Brian is a 30-year-old male who was recently discharged from the hospital after a minor surgery. He is now complaining of pain and burning during urination, and a constant urge to urinate throughout the
- ACC-280-Week 2 DQs 1-4
- I have some government work that needs to be done
- Air Inc. Project - Motivation
- Briarcrest Condiments is a spice-making firm. Recently, it developed a new process for producing spices. The process requires new machinery that woul