Training & DevelopmentElta27
Benchmark Assignment- Training and Development
Training and development prompts a change within an organization. The goal of training is to identify areas for improvement and develop materials and opportunities to educate employees in order to support growth.
For this assignment, you are required to develop a small training exercise. Review your needs assessment and previous observations conducted on your work environment to help identify one area for improvement that would benefit a part of your organization. This training exercise does not need to be implemented, but should include at least one deliverable that you could use during the training exercise. As you are reviewing your organization, consider employee engagement, systems, procedures, communication, and the culture within the organization. These are suggestions for possible areas that could benefit from a training exercise. The training must include the following:
1. What goal is the organization trying to accomplish?
2. What processes or procedures will change after the training?
3. Describe the strategies or actions involved in the training exercise to meet established goals. What is the expected performance or applications after the training? How will the strategies drive successful business results and improve employee performance?
4. How will the organization provide support to the employees receiving training? To new employees? Does this support consider strengths and weaknesses within the organization?
You are required to develop a written description (1,000 words) including one visual for your training exercise. Be sure to take time to analyze your work surroundings and identify a need for further training and development.
- a year ago
- need in 8 hours
- human resouce online class
- CIS 276
- for thadeus plus the revised payment
- 3 ASAP
- Ethics in Information Technology
- SCM WEEK 5 Choose an industry or sector you are familiar with and assess the importance of supply chain relationships in your chosen industry/sector. Who in this relationship has the majority of the power in this supply chain, and what effect does this ha
- marketing assignment 2
- promiment teacher
- NOT RATED
Training and development prompts a change within an organization. The goal of training is to identify areas for improvement and develop materials and opportunities to educate employees in …5 years ago
- NOT RATED
HRM635 Module 5 Grading Checklist- Benchmark Assignment- Training & Development (Rev. 3-24-16)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR STUDENT: Use this document as a checklist to help make sure you covered …4 years ago
- NOT RATED
Training and development prompt a change within an organization. The goal of training is to identify areas for improvement and develop materials and opportunities to educate employees in order to …a year ago