Threat Modeling Research Paperkgf_rocky_bhai
A new medium-sized health care facility just opened and you are hired as the CIO. The CEO is somewhat technical and has tasked you with creating a threat model. The CEO needs to decide from 3 selected models but needs your recommendation. Review this week’s readings, conduct your own research, then choose a model to recommend with proper justifications. Items to include (at a minimum) are:
- User authentication and credentials with third-party applications
- 3 common security risks with ratings: low, medium or high
- Justification of your threat model (why it was chosen over the other two: compare and contrast)
You will research several threat models as it applies to the health care industry, summarize three models and choose one as a recommendation to the CEO in a summary with a model using UML Diagrams (Do not copy and paste images from the Internet). In your research paper, be sure to discuss the security risks and assign a label of low, medium or high risks and the CEO will make the determination to accept the risks or mitigate them.
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be approximately four to six pages in length, not including the required cover page and reference page. (Remember, APA is double spaced)
- Follow APA 7 guidelines. Your paper should include an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.
- Support your answers with the readings from the course and at least two scholarly journal articles to support your positions, claims, and observations, in addition to your textbook. The school Library is a great place to find resources.
- Be clearly and well-written, concise, and logical, using excellent grammar and style techniques. You are being graded in part on the quality of your writing.
Please read the following this week:
Chapters 6, 7, and 8 in the course textbook
- Cagnazzo, M., Hertlein, M., Holz, T., & Pohlmann, N. (2018). Threat Modeling for Mobile Health Systesm. ResearchGate. http://10.1109/WCNCW.2018.8369033
- Franchi, Enrico & Poggi, Agostino & Tomaiuolo, Michele. (2017). Information and Password Attacks on Social Networks: An Argument for Cryptography. Journal of Information Technology Research, 8. 25-42. http://10.4018/JITR.2015010103
- Ruiz, N., Bargal, S.A., & Sclaroff, S. (2020). Disrupting DeepFakes: Adversarial Attacks Against Conditional Image Translation Networks and Facial Manipulation Systems.
- Tabari, A. Z., & Ou, X. (2020). A First Step Towards Understanding Real-world Attacks on IoT Devices.
- 2 months ago
- Unit 2 Discuss
- Accounting Paper
- Course Project rough Draft for Healthcare Management
- NO EXCEPTIONS NEED IN 8 HOURS
- Assignment for "For Njosh Only"
- Essay Questions
- Only for Hifsa
- Unit 2 Discussion Coding 2
- Analyze the difference between the efficiency of a tax system and the equity of a tax system as it refers to the costs imposed on taxpayers using the benefits principles. 400 words and refrences
- 2 years ago
Topic: After reviewing 1 and 2 Chapters in below text book, Describe and discuss ways, if any, we can safely share security data.Are there precautions we can take, technical solutions we can …a year ago
Internet-relatedcrime occurs every minute.Cyber criminalssteal millions of dollarswith near impunity. For everyone that is captured nearly 10,000 or not captured. For every …a year ago
Topic: Malicious individuals have discoveredseveral methodsto attack and defeat cryptosystems. It's important that understand the threatsposed by cryptographic attacks to …a year ago
Discussion: Should be between 250-to-300 words.
DUE DATE: Wednesday End of Day USA time (3 days from now)
Reply: I need 2 replies. Reply is nothing but just additional 100-150 words on same …a year ago
An Annotated Bibliography is a working list of references—books, journal article, Online documents, websites, etc. that you will use for an essay, research paper, or project. However, each reference …3 months ago
Read Chapter 1 and 2 Before Proceed to the Work. Text is Attached for Reference.
After this weeks readings and your own research, describe and discuss ways, if any, we can safely share …3 months ago
Internet-related crime occurs every minute. Cybercriminals steal millions of dollars with near impunity. For everyone that is captured nearly 10,000 or not captured. For every one successful …2 months ago
Develop a disaster recovery plan for an organization. There are many different templates available online for you to use as reference and guidance. Your plan should cover the following sections …a month ago
Course: Emerging Threats and Countermeasures
This discussion topic is to be reflective and will be using your own words and not a compilation of direct citations from other papers or …a month ago