IMPORTANT: AFTER PURCHASE, LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT AND SCROLL DOWN BELOW THIS PAGE TO DOWNLOAD FILES WITH ANSWERS
- The Calvinist position of perseverance states…
- The Arminian view of perseverance states…
- A benefit of adoption is becoming God’s child.
- In one sense, union with Christ is an inclusive term for the whole of salvation.
- Which theologian says that justification determines one’s final status before God which has been overlooked by many theologians.
- What is not true about our union with Christ?
- The language of justification is…
- Glorification is the final stage in the process of salvation.
- A major issue over which there has been disagreement thought church history is whether the process of sanctification is ever completed within the earthly lifetime of the believer.
- Adoption introduces a type of relationship with God quite different from that which humans in general have with him.
- An implication of our union with Christ is that now we can live in Christ’s strength.
- Justification is God’s action pronouncing sinners righteous in his sight; it is a forensic act imputing the righteousness of Christ to the believer.
THEO 202 Quiz 5 (2020)
Purchase the answer to view it