IMPORTANT: AFTER PURCHASE, LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT AND SCROLL DOWN BELOW THIS PAGE TO DOWNLOAD FILES WITH ANSWERS.
- According to Erickson, a person’s spiritual condition can be dealt with independently of their physical and psychological condition.
- Millard Erickson believes that a model of conditional unity is the best understanding of the biblical evidence.
- Which is not a theological meaning of human creation.
- Dichotomism states that….
- The term soul and spirit are used in separate and distinct ways in the Bible.
- Trichotomism states that…
- All the views of the image of God may have something important to add to the theological conversation.
- The substantive view of the image of God has been the dominant view during the majority of church history.
- A key text in support of trichotomism is…
- The relational view of the image of God conceives of the image of God as something resident within human nature.
- Many of the arguments for dichotomism are, in essence, arguments against the trichotomist conception.
- Monism states that…
THEO 202 Quiz 2 (2020)
Purchase the answer to view it