Create a theme study with the University of Phoenix Material: Theme Study, using components of interdisciplinary inquires. This theme must incorporate at least two disciplines--arts, math, language arts, science, social science, physical education--and the following components:
- Big ideas: Generalizations, principles, laws, or theorems that meet the criteria:
- It is true over space and time.
- It may broaden the students' understanding of the world and what it means to be human.
- It is interdisciplinary.
- It may lead to student inquiry.
- Questions that drive inquiry: The depths of the questions are in proportion to the interdisciplinary inquiry. Therefore, they should include higher- and lower-thinking orders and processes, including the use of logic, critical thinking, and creating new questions (sub-questions) from what was learned.
- Appropriate resources: Print, interviews, field sites, artifacts, visual, audio, experiments, and computer technology
- Learning activities: Ways to explore the questions in age-appropriate standards
- Learning Outcomes:
- Factual content learned: Did they get the big idea?
- Processes and skills to be developed: Did the big idea engage intelligences and modes of inquiry?
- Intellectual and effective mentalities: Does the big idea develop thinking skills and habits?
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
- 2 years ago
- PrincessMary tutor ONLY
- Videlectrix Co. has two divisions: one is very risky, and hte other has significantly less risk. The company uses its...
- A+ Answers
- market mix and swot anaylis
- Discussion 1 EDU471
- Homework help for YOURLecturer
- For King Dennis Only Part 1
- Questions are attached. This is a philosophy and literature class.
- NOT RATED
Createa theme study with the University of Phoenix Material: Theme Study, using components of interdisciplinary inquires. This theme must incorporate at least two disciplines--arts, …2 years ago