The Marketing Offering – Consumer vs. B2BCashmeishaj
Choose a consumer and a business-to-business market (a product or service) of interest. After reviewing the numerous marketing mixes presented and other sources you might find relevant, develop what you believe would be the most appropriate mixes for each of the markets you have chosen. In each case, explain what perspective does each element within your mixes represent? Justify why you believe your marketing mixes are the best. How do they differ? How do the differences between mixes suggest different strategies? In each case, explain what it is you are fundamentally offering. Provide a detailed explanation for each of the above questions.
- 2 years ago
- make sure to read the instructions very carefully
- Strategic Process for Toyota and Hyundai
- On August 13, 1831, Nat Turner had a vision. He spotted a strange green ring surrounding the sun. Consider a different ring...
- The Topic: “The sustainability of Economic growth in China” What are the main factors of the rapid Economic Growth in China during the last 30 years? and is this growth rate sustainable?
- respond 105
- the impact of gender diversity on preformance
- Salary Inequities Case Study
- Few questions need o be answered
- Economics 500-750
- Economics Related Movie Review
- NOT RATED2 years ago