The ISLLC StandardsSunshine2016
The ISLLC Standards<
After reading the required text for this week, focus on the six standards for school leadership developed by the Interstate School Leaders Licensure Consortium (ISLLC). For this discussion, you will focus on one standard for which you will provide your peers with information, insight, and resources. Be sure to review and collect the resources from your peers’ responses also as you will need this information for the summative assignment in Week 6*. Please refer to the following chart to identify which standard you will be reporting on for this discussion. For example, Jane Doe would be assigned Standard 1.
CHART IS ATTACHED....use Begins U-Z Standards 6
Resources may be from annual conferences, websites, leaders in the field, peer-reviewed journal articles, blogs, etc., that support the assigned standard. Through this collaborative effort, you will be able to add resources from multiple perspectives that you can later include in your final assignment. Be sure to include any relevant information including the full APA reference entry and a brief description of how the resource supports leaders/administrators described in the standard.
Referring to your assigned standard in your discussion post, respond to each of the following:
- List one or two overarching themes embedded in the standard you are assigned.
- Suggest one professional resource. The resource should be relevant to the early childhood field as well as “provide guidance and insight about the traits, functions of work, and responsibilities expected of school and district leaders” (Council of Chief State School Officers, 2008, p. 5).
- Assess and describe your knowledge of the ISLLC conceptual framework and standards according to your personal leadership experience and goals. What areas are your strengths? Do you have any concerns about the standards or the framework or goals for further development in this area?
- a year ago
- FOR mbitheh ONLY
- week 3
- Part of being an effective project manager is communication and representing the interests of the different stakeholders regarding the project. Stakeholder interests can often fluctuate during a life cycle of the project. Maintaining contact and effective
- Assignment 2: Elasticity and Its Application Over the last year your boss has noticed that it would be useful for your firm to understand how consumers behave when variables in the market change and how these changes affect the total revenue for your pro
- 400 words on the following
- ANNOTATED REFERENCE LIST ANALYSIS
- 1 g
- previous assignment " for Doctor Mitch"
- Personal Essay
- How does the situation facing Jean constitute an ethical dilemma? · Discuss two ethical theories (discussed in Lecture 2 and/or 3) and explain their relevance to this situation. You also need to provide suggestions to Jean based on your learning.