The answers of the two discussions
1) Use the link below to find a film you have seen that uses a non-linear plot (a plot that does not follow chronological order) like "A Rose for Emily." Tell us why you think the director chose to use a non-linear plot. Why is the film better with a non-linear plot than it would have been with a traditionally chronological plot?
List of Non-linear Films will be in the uploaded file
If you prefer, you may use a novel or TV show/episode instead.
Why Did I Have to Take the literature ?
2) Literature is a requirement for most degrees.
First, tell us why you think Literature is a requirement. Why does the Board of Regents require you to take Literature if you are not an English major?
Then, tell us if you agree that Literature should be a requirement. Why or why not.
(Hint: Do not go down the rabbit-hole of logic that assumes the only reason someone should attend college is to get job skills. That's what vocational schools are for. College degrees have always represented more than job skills. Being "educated" cannot always be quantified in terms of job skills or earning potential.)
- Arizona Writer
- Brainy Brian
- Discount Writer
- Chloe Howard
- Potty Pavarotti
- Dr shamille Clara
- prof avril
- Jenny Boom
- brilliant answers
- Megan Tillman
- Wendy Lewis
- Malik Tutor
- Tiny Chris
- Catherine Owens
- kim woods
- Rey writer
- Miss Professor
- phyllis young
- Dr R Judy Mark
- Prof. Kim
- Phd isaac newton
- Think about a goal you want to achieve and what you need to do to attain it. Chapter 7 discusses the theory of trying in relation to weight loss, but I would like you to pick another behaviour, like giving up a vice (e.g., smoking, drinking, speeding, et
- The air in a room with volume 180 m3 contains 0.1% carbon dioxide initially. Fresher air with only 0.05% carbon dioxide flows into the room at a rate of 2 m3/min and the mixed air flows out at the same rate.
- Rey Writer
- scientific write up -2
- some accounting activities
- BYP17-2 MANAGERIAL ANALYSIS Ideal Manufacturing Company
- 25 Business MCQs
- Principles of Marketing
- Compare and contrast the cases of Schenck and Debs and their importance to freedom of political expression in the US during times of social and political unrest.
- Writing the Body of the Research Paper