Term Paper for ARTH200rosesxwine
Final Term Paper (Power Point Presentation) Guidelines
Your Power Point Presentation is due at the end of Week 7. Visit the APUS online library, look at the course guides and optionally use the "Ask the Librarian" resource to help you locate scholarly references. They have electronic rights to JSTOR, which is a journal storage database and other data bases.
Choose one artist or architect that is included in any week of our course lessons, readings, or other areas. In this essay, fully discuss the artist and two art samples. Your paper should include:
- 2 page (250 word each) biography of the artist/architect of your choice. 500 words overall.
- 2 page (250 word each) Description, formal analysis, and interpretation of 1 work of art/architecture by that artist (500 words overall)
- A bibliography listing 3-5 sources.
- Upload your presentation to Assignment Folder in Week 7 and Place an ungraded copy of the presentation on the Forum in Unit 8.
- You may use as many Power Point slides as it takes to meet the word requirements (1,000 words overall,) not including the bibliography.
It is best to choose an artist we have studied in the class, but it doesn't have to be. Do not include any artwork that you have already written about in class. The biography of the artist should be 2 pages in length (250 word per page) and the analysis of one of their artworks should be 2 pages (250 words per page) in length. Include a bibliography listing three to six sources. The analysis portion of this assignment must follow the Writing a Critique format you used for your Museum Paper, namely describe, formally analyze and interpreting.
I WANT TO WRITE ABOUT THE ARTIST "Dorothea Lange."
- 2 years ago